Old August 6th 06, 01:07 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.troll,alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default PERHAPS SOME NETKOOK HAS BEEN THREATNING YOU LATELY?

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
"Bunny"

: KB4RKO wrote:
:: JeanneDArc~ wrote:
::: Perhaps some net.kook has been threatening you with a lawsuit. Fear
::: not, below is a quick guide for handling the wacko:
:::
::: One way of dealing with the threat is to ignore it. Many kooks are
::: trolls, and responding to their post just feeds into their bizarre
::: needs. Some just like to "hear" the sound of their own "voice" or to
::: see their every world immortalized. A quick DejaNews search using
::: the kook's name and the keywords "suit, lawsuit, sue" etc. will
::: tell you how often he or she has played this game before. Don't be
::: surprised to find out that there's many instances of the kook
::: threatening to sue, but no cases of the kook really doing it.
:::
::: Let's just say that you choose to respond to the threat. Perhaps
::: you're in a flamewar, or you want to clear your name, or you just
::: want to poke a stick at 'em and watch 'em squirm. A simple
::: follow-up post telling the kook that you are ready and willing to
::: meet them in court will usually end the thread right there. Even
::: though the kook may ask for it, DO NOT post your address, phone
::: number or other personal information. DO NOT send it via email,
::: either. Chances are, the nutcase won't use it for what he claims,
::: but rather, will find some other way to misuse it or harass you.
::: You are under no obligation to provide your address to anyone but
::: an officer of the court. If there's the minuscule chance that the
::: nutcase really does have an attorney, then his attorney will be
::: doing the legwork of finding your address of record, not the kook.
:::
::: JDA~today
::
:: Thank you for a timely and informative post.
: Back home in Israel I used to fly jets that'd make these look like
: antiques.

did you bomb innocent lebanese civilians?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

About 20% of all adults in the US have or have had a cockroach that
called their inner ear canal HOME. They enter while you sleep!
"Voices on the radio tell us that we're going to war
those brave men and women in uniform
they want to know what they're fighting for.

The generals want to hear the end game
the allies won't approve the plan
but the oil men in the white house
they just don't give a damn" - Billy Bragg
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'

Meow

Old August 6th 06, 09:34 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.troll,alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy

: KB4RKO wrote:
:: JeanneDArc~ wrote:
[...]

Of course he did!
they are trained to kill!