Old September 13th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Typical K4YZ/Robesin/Air Force CAP Major/Tennessee Nurse Threadjacking

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Indeed. Does anyone know?

Robesin has so many faces.

He is a War Hero, but was in no war.

Seven Hostile Actions, but can't mention ONE.

He is disabled from the military, but not injured.

He is a Tennesse State Guardsman, but not in the National Guard.

Presents himself in an Air Force sage green flight suit with Captain's
Insignia, but claims he is a CAP Major.

He claims ANCOIC-ship of an NMC MARS site on Okinawa, but knows next to
nothing of MARS.

He claims to be a Nurse, but no degree.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

He says those who disagree with him are homos.

Those that best him in rational argument are called pedophiles.

Develops that 1,000 yard stare when confused, others suggest it's the
"deer in headlights" stare.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Your guess is as good as mine.

Old October 9th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ATTN: Mrs Brian P Burke: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Indeed. Does anyone know?

Obvioulsy not, since it's something from your imagination.

Robesin has so many faces.

He is a War Hero, but was in no war.

He was? he SAID he was a "war hero"...?!?!

You can PROVE your assertion here? Google archives are
inviolatable, so dig in...PROVE your assertions.

Seven Hostile Actions, but can't mention ONE.

Sure I did. To you in confidence. You brought it to RRAP.

You violated a promise.

He is disabled from the military, but not injured.

Oh? How so? You ahve his records, do you?

He is a Tennesse State Guardsman, but not in the National Guard.

Oh? I live in Tennessee. I'll look him up.

By the way, you ahve a problem with people who volunteer for
service in such public service organizations...?!?!

Presents himself in an Air Force sage green flight suit with Captain's
Insignia, but claims he is a CAP Major.

And you destroy every picture of yourself when circumstances
change?

That picture was "presented" when the rank worn WAS appropriate.

I need to change it for YOU...?!?!

He claims ANCOIC-ship of an NMC MARS site on Okinawa, but knows next to
nothing of MARS.

Uhhhhhhhh...Som far YOU are the one who knows "next to nothing of
MARS", Brain...Never HAVE known much about it judging by your grossly
erroneous posts on various "EmComm" subjects.

However I've cited ALL of my MARS calls in this forum at one time
or another, to include the station calls on Oki that I was responsible
for.

So far, YOU have yet to prove that I ahve lied about ANY of it.

He claims to be a Nurse, but no degree.

One doesn't need a degree to be a Nurse, Brain.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google
Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

He says those who disagree with him are homos.

Nope. Only those who claim to be homosexuals.

Those that best him in rational argument are called pedophiles.

So far, no one other than Jim Miccolis has "bested" me in any
"rational" argument, and to the best of my knowledge I've never called
him a pedophile.

Develops that 1,000 yard stare when confused, others suggest it's the
"deer in headlights" stare.

You're really stretching on that one, greaseball.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Your guess is as good as mine.

Why should it be?

"Robesin" is a strawman of YOUR construct. You tell us....

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 9th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Old October 9th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

The people I am concerned about "liking" me or "trusting" me have
nothing to do with this forum and probably never would.

And if they did, a brief overview of your demonstrated stupidity
would lay-to-rest any concerns I would have about them being swayed by
any criticisms I might "suffer" from YOU!

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Uhhhhhhhh...No.

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 9th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

While we're at it, I am wondering why you've not answered the
questions posed to you earlier in this same thread. There's only 7
posts as I write this (eight, now...) Get lost and confused THAT
easily, Brain?

Here...Allow me to remind you...

QUOTE

(N0IMD) wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

What's the problem, Brain? Can't stand it when you have to face
the facts that you are NOT perceived as the noble-but-victimized
defender of truth, justice, and the American way that you percieve
yourself as being?

But here you are complaining about other people again.

Uhhhhhhhhh...What in Dave's comments were UNTRUE?

Dave's comments were dead on accurate.

And Brain...Since YOU are presuming to back Dave into a corner
about not chastising me over practices YOU dislike, one HAS TO ASK why
YOU don't chastise Lennie or Mork for THIER use of profanities, deceit,

name calling and other less-than-mature behaviour in RRAP. Thier
"misconducts" are as legend as anything I may have dealt out here!

You certainly "have thier back" without condition. WHY would YOU
presume to impose such expectations to the contrary on others...?!?!

UNQUOTE.

So...Gonna belly up to the bar and answer these, or just hope they
go away and hope no one noticed that you were being two-faced
again...As usual...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 9th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Thus your thread-jacking and calling out in the Subject line other
people's wives. To deny it makes you the lying sack of excrement that
you actually are.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

And there is no humiliation in the family name, Robeson?

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie

Why? Why do you bother?

Do you puff up your chest and lick that "devil-dog" tatoo on your
bicep?

and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

Is my family in this forum? Is your family in this forum?

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

"Bigger" has only two g's, you idiot.

The people I am concerned about "liking" me or "trusting" me have
nothing to do with this forum and probably never would.

Hopefully they'll never do a google search on your "family name."

And if they did, a brief overview of your demonstrated stupidity
would lay-to-rest any concerns I would have about them being swayed by
any criticisms I might "suffer" from YOU!

A lengthier overview of your inability to play well with others, your
fixation on the male genitalia and all things of a homosexual nature,
propensity to drop hints and unsubstantiated claims of your imagined
military service in the US Marine Corps, and outright lies that you
tell about other people might change their minds about the swell guy
image you feign.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

You're the one who claims that no degree is required to be a nurse.
Wouldn't it also possible that no degree is required to be a doctor?
At least in Tennessee?

Regardless of educations in healthcare, your nuts.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Uhhhhhhhh...No.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Yeh. It's right there where you are saying "my
excrement..."

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

Maybe if you don't make such sick claims, and then don't quote yourself
making those same sick claims, there wouldn't be any discussion about
it.

In other words, clean up your act. What part of that can't you
understand?

Do you think Paul Schlek is going to lett you play "Excrement Commando"
in RRAP?

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Sorry Robesin, it doesn't work that way. You quote yourself then claim
that "Mork and you" thought it up. Try taking a little responsibility
for yourself once in a while. Just once. The hardest part is taking
that first step, but you're the only one that can do it. Best of Luck.

Old October 10th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

Nope.

Just documenting the obvious

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

I have, however, tried to hold a mirror up to you to make you
realize that you can't make the kinds of sneers and allegations that
you do out odf one side of that "mouth" of yours without creating a
whole passle of problems with the other side.

Obviously you don't care. I can only imagine what you're like in
person.

Thus your thread-jacking and calling out in the Subject line other
people's wives. To deny it makes you the lying sack of excrement that
you actually are.

Oh, no, Brain....don't leave yourself out of that. You're right
in there with the best of them, greaseball.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

And there is no humiliation in the family name, Robeson?

Nope.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie

Why? Why do you bother?

Why not?

You do it to me and others yet think it's improper for others to
do.

Do you puff up your chest and lick that "devil-dog" tatoo on your
bicep?

No tatoo's here, Brain...Anywhere.

and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

Is my family in this forum? Is your family in this forum?

My wife has looked over my shou;der before, so yes, she's "here"
on occassion.

She initially chided me for 'wasting your time with those idiots"
until I showed her how two feced, deceitful and dishonest you and your
Feeble Five bretheren are.

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

"Bigger" has only two g's, you idiot.

OK...So I finally made a typo this WEEK.

Why aren't you chiding Morkie for his THOUSANDS of typos in the
last couple of DAYS...?!?!

The people I am concerned about "liking" me or "trusting" me have
nothing to do with this forum and probably never would.

Hopefully they'll never do a google search on your "family name."

And if they did, they'd find me standing up to liars and punks
like you and "the boys".

So what?

And if they did, a brief overview of your demonstrated stupidity
would lay-to-rest any concerns I would have about them being swayed by
any criticisms I might "suffer" from YOU!

A lengthier overview of your inability to play well with others, your
fixation on the male genitalia and all things of a homosexual nature,
propensity to drop hints and unsubstantiated claims of your imagined
military service in the US Marine Corps, and outright lies that you
tell about other people might change their minds about the swell guy
image you feign.

Uhhhhhh...Brain...there you go LYING again and thereby PROVING all
of the things I have ever claimed about you!

WHY do you do it...?!?!

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

You're the one who claims that no degree is required to be a nurse.
Wouldn't it also possible that no degree is required to be a doctor?
At least in Tennessee?

Uhhhhhh....Brain....You need to learn the difference between the
different levels of Nurisng licensure before you stick open that
sewerpit of a mouth of yours and PROVE that you're an idiot.

And Brain...No degree is required to achie the title of Nurse in
Ohio, either...

Investigate and learn, greaseball.

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Uhhhhhhhh...No.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Yeh. It's right there where you are saying "my
excrement..."

Uh huh.

And there YOU are trying to take two words out of context and
trying to focus your entire 'argument' around them.

Just like your efforts to belittle the relationship between MARS
and Amateur Radio.

The ONLY people in this entire forum that showed you any sympathy
for that lame effort were within your Feeble Five circle...

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

Maybe if you don't make such sick claims, and then don't quote yourself
making those same sick claims, there wouldn't be any discussion about
it.

Maybe if we didn't have deviates and thier admirers like Morkie
and you in this forum, it wouldn't be an issuse, either.

In other words, clean up your act.

Take your own advice, greaseball.

try using BOTH sides of your face when you talk.

What part of that can't you understand?

You're the one with the comprehension deficits, MorkiePal. Not
me.

Do you think Paul Schlek is going to lett you play "Excrement Commando"
in RRAP?

There's only ONE "t" in "let", Brain!

Or is typopatrol your exclusive domain today?

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Sorry Robesin, it doesn't work that way.

Now here you switch up and start addressing someone named
"Robesin".

Having trouble staying focused today, Brain?

You quote yourself then claim
that "Mork and you" thought it up. Try taking a little responsibility
for yourself once in a while. Just once. The hardest part is taking
that first step, but you're the only one that can do it. Best of Luck.

I take full responsiblity for what I say, greaseball.

What I DON'T take responsiblity is for misquotes and out-of-context
snippets.

Hurry up now...Mrs Brain has dinner ready, greaseball.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 12th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

Nope.

Just documenting the obvious

Just forging attributes.

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

I have, however, tried to hold a mirror up to you to make you
realize that you can't make the kinds of sneers and allegations that
you do out odf one side of that "mouth" of yours without creating a
whole passle of problems with the other side.

Then do so without involving my wife or my kids. You're a creep.

Obviously you don't care.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

I can only imagine what you're like in person.

I don't think you can imagine that.

Thus your thread-jacking and calling out in the Subject line other
people's wives. To deny it makes you the lying sack of excrement that
you actually are.

Oh, no, Brain....don't leave yourself out of that. You're right
in there with the best of them, greaseball.

There is no "best of them," creep.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

And there is no humiliation in the family name, Robeson?

Nope.

You are nuts.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie

Why? Why do you bother?

Why not?

Why?

You do it to me and others yet think it's improper for others to
do.

It's your life.

Do you puff up your chest and lick that "devil-dog" tatoo on your
bicep?

No tatoo's here, Brain...Anywhere.

Right.

and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

Is my family in this forum? Is your family in this forum?

My wife has looked over my shou;der before, so yes, she's "here"
on occassion.

She's probably long gone.

She initially chided me for 'wasting your time with those idiots"
until I showed her how two feced, deceitful and dishonest you and your
Feeble Five bretheren are.

And she believed you?

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

"Bigger" has only two g's, you idiot.

OK...So I finally made a typo this WEEK.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Why aren't you chiding Morkie for his THOUSANDS of typos in the
last couple of DAYS...?!?!

Why? He's not calling me stupid when he makes a typo, is he?

[...]

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

[...]

OK, Mark.

Investigate and learn, greaseball.

Creep.

Regardless of educations in healthcare, your nuts.

Nope.

Google archives prove otherwise.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

NOT out of context. You provided the ENTIRE quote.

Just like your efforts to belittle the relationship between MARS
and Amateur Radio.

No belittlement. I've proudly served Air Forece and Army MARS. You're
simply wrong in your assertions.

The ONLY people in this entire forum that showed you any sympathy
for that lame effort were within your Feeble Five circle...

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

Maybe if you don't make such sick claims, and then don't quote yourself
making those same sick claims, there wouldn't be any discussion about
it.

Maybe if we didn't have deviates and thier admirers like Morkie
and you in this forum, it wouldn't be an issuse, either.

Why do you say such sick ****?

IT NEVER WAS AN ISSUE UNTIL YOU POSTED IT!

In other words, clean up your act.

Take your own advice, greaseball.

You take my advice, creep.

try using BOTH sides of your face when you talk.

That's never been a problem.

What part of that can't you understand?

You're the one with the comprehension deficits, MorkiePal. Not
me.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Do you think Paul Schlek is going to lett you play "Excrement Commando"
in RRAP?

There's only ONE "t" in "let", Brain!

Or is typopatrol your exclusive domain today?

Lame diversion. Answer the question.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Sorry Robesin, it doesn't work that way.

Now here you switch up and start addressing someone named
"Robesin".

Having trouble staying focused today, Brain?

More diversion. I have full visibility on the creep of rrap.

You quote yourself then claim
that "Mork and you" thought it up. Try taking a little responsibility
for yourself once in a while. Just once. The hardest part is taking
that first step, but you're the only one that can do it. Best of Luck.

I take full responsiblity for what I say, greaseball.

Nope. You only take responsibility for what you MEANT to say,
not what you actually said.

Ditto your MARS quote.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

What I DON'T take responsiblity is for misquotes and out-of-context
snippets.

No misquotes, no out of context snippets. YOU provided the full-text
quote of your sickness.

Just say you made a mistake, unless you really do have your excrement
on another man's genitals.

Hurry up now...Mrs Brain has dinner ready, greaseball.

Steve, K4YZ

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

Old October 12th 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default "No-Code Nurse"

wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

he is LPN basicaly the NoCode Tech of the nursing world the most of
the RN look down their noses at LPN's like Robeson and Robeson had to
drop out of RN school (and he complianed about how unfair the school
was to in some medical NGs)

Hah! A No-Code Nurse!!!

"The tests are too hard in RN school...."

So what school did he complain about?