Old September 19th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gerritsen Sentenced

Seven years in prison, plus fines.

http://www.qrz.com

(top two stories)

More detail at:

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2006/09/19/100/?nc=1

Old September 20th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
nwx nwx is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
Seven years in prison, plus fines.

WHO CARES? beside you.

Old September 20th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gerritsen Sentenced Toiddie...Are You Paying Attention...?!?!?

wrote:
Seven years in prison, plus fines.

http://www.qrz.com

(top two stories)

More detail at:

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2006/09/19/100/?nc=1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 20th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

In writes:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:21:01 -0400, "nwx" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Seven years in prison, plus fines.

WHO CARES? beside you.

well while it is off topic it is less off topi c than 90 percent of
the posting lately
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Since when is discussion of amateur radio rules and regulations,
including enforcement actions, considered off-topic for this newsgroup?

I fear that it may just feed the trolls, as well as open myself up to
further retaliatory forgeries, to spell out the obvious, but here
goes...

With respect to the previous question about "Who cares?" I, and many
others, care about protecting public resources like radio spectrum. I,
and many others, are greatly concerned that public safety officials and
auxiliary volunteers are able to do their jobs, and make use of vital
tools like communications equipment, without interference. The
individual being sentenced was a persistent, serious, repeat offender
who targeted both amateur and professional radio frequencies, likely
with a drug or alcohol problem considering the judge's order for him to
enter rehab. Taking a radio microphone out of his hands for at least
another 7 years should be good news to any serious, law-abiding, radio
amateur, as well as any other concerned citizen.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old September 20th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Paul W. Schleck" Whined & Cried in a message:

Since when is discussion of amateur radio

///psycho-babble flushed////

Get a Life Schleck!

Old September 20th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

The sociopaths have run rrap, starting when Roger
showed up. If you take anything serious here, you need
to change your way of thinking. Roger changes things.
Wherever he shows up on the net, the parade of societal
misfits is not far behind him. If you want a near perfect
model of how to deal with the fruits & nuts here, you have
no furter to look than Dave Heil. Anyone who is a regular
reader here knows the depraved filth that Roger has hurled
at Dave Heil & his xyl. Watch how Dave responds, that is
when he choses to respond to Roger. Better yet, if you can't
stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and turn off rrap.
No one should let the crap here get to you, especially
vanilla comments like "who cares." You must have an
awful thin skin Paul.

Old September 20th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

In "Herb" writes:

The sociopaths have run rrap, starting when Roger
showed up. If you take anything serious here, you need
to change your way of thinking. Roger changes things.
Wherever he shows up on the net, the parade of societal
misfits is not far behind him. If you want a near perfect
model of how to deal with the fruits & nuts here, you have
no furter to look than Dave Heil. Anyone who is a regular
reader here knows the depraved filth that Roger has hurled
at Dave Heil & his xyl. Watch how Dave responds, that is
when he choses to respond to Roger. Better yet, if you can't
stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and turn off rrap.
No one should let the crap here get to you, especially
vanilla comments like "who cares." You must have an
awful thin skin Paul.

Since when is politely stating an obvious, face-value, and factual
rebuttal considered having an "awful thin skin?" I had an opinion on
the subject, intended mostly as an amplification of N2EY's comments, and
chose to express it. Addressing my comments to a wider audience, not
just the trolls, seemed appropriate.

I take the subjects of amateur radio and amateur radio policy seriously.
The fact that others do not should not be viewed as a poor reflection on
me. Furthermore, no one should have to remain silent just to meet some
arbitrary standard of newsgroup righteousness.

I know Dave Heil. I respect Dave Heil. I don't need to be a clone of
Dave Heil to express an opinion in this forum. Nor does he need to be a
clone of me.

(I would hope that Dave Heil would agree with me on this.)

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old September 20th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Paul W. Schleck" wrote in message

Since when is politely stating an obvious,

//drivel snipped//

Your problem is obvious & easily solved. Bend over, firmly
grasp your shoulders, pull firmly until a loud "pop" sound is
heard, now stand up straight, your problem is repaired.
It was obvious to everyone else but you that your head was
stuck up your ass.

Old September 20th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

See Paul, now that you've pulled your head out of your ass,
even Mark thinks you are doing a good job!
Atta Boy Paul!

wrote in message
awful thin skin Paul.

I know Dave Heil. I respect Dave Heil. I don't need to be a clone of
Dave Heil to express an opinion in this forum. Nor does he need to be a
clone of me.

well given Dave Heil support of exclusionary tacti c in the NG that
was not a good admssion to make

Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Paul W. Schleck wrote in
:

In writes:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:21:01 -0400, "nwx" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Seven years in prison, plus fines.

WHO CARES? beside you.

well while it is off topic it is less off topi c than 90 percent of
the posting lately
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Since when is discussion of amateur radio rules and regulations,
including enforcement actions, considered off-topic for this newsgroup?

Paul,
Ignore Mark Morgan, he ain't playing with a full deck.

It's not off-topic for any radio group. I'm hoping to make this group
respectable again, and you can help. If K3LT would would come back and
other past RRAP CW supporters, we can kick out the anti-CW Homophiles
like Woger, Mark & Lloyd, and make this group respectable again. I'd even
get rid of SC and start using my callsign here again once the trash is
taken out.

73 de Slow Code

Keep up the good work.