Old April 2nd 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default Upload from Digipan to LoTW: invalid mode

When I upload a digipan .adi file directly to logbook of the world
(LoTW), it gives me an error for _every_single_ QSO because digipan
says the mode is BPSK (or whatever), and LoTW wants PSK31 (or whatever
else). The only work-around I've been able to find is to manually
edit every single QSO.

Does anyone know of a quicker way? (Map BPSK to PSK31 at LoTW, or
change the log default for digipan)

Old April 3rd 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

"Goog" wrote in message
oups.com...
When I upload a digipan .adi file directly to logbook of the world
(LoTW), it gives me an error for _every_single_ QSO because digipan
says the mode is BPSK (or whatever), and LoTW wants PSK31 (or whatever
else). The only work-around I've been able to find is to manually
edit every single QSO.

Does anyone know of a quicker way? (Map BPSK to PSK31 at LoTW, or
change the log default for digipan)

You need a tool that will do patterned replacement in a file.
Such tools include: editors -vi, sed, emacs
processors - awk
languages to write simple programs - snobol, icon, and (probably) perl

Versions of the editors have been written for almost every operating system.
Best Regards,
Ed, N5EI

Old April 3rd 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

On Apr 3, 7:21 am, "Edward Feustel" wrote:
"Goog" wrote in message

oups.com... When I upload a digipan .adi file directly to logbook of the world
(LoTW), it gives me an error for _every_single_ QSO because digipan
says the mode is BPSK (or whatever), and LoTW wants PSK31 (or whatever
else). The only work-around I've been able to find is to manually
edit every single QSO.

Does anyone know of a quicker way? (Map BPSK to PSK31 at LoTW, or
change the log default for digipan)

You need a tool that will do patterned replacement in a file.
Such tools include: editors -vi, sed, emacs
processors - awk
languages to write simple programs - snobol, icon, and (probably) perl

Versions of the editors have been written for almost every operating system.
Best Regards,
Ed, N5EI

I opened the .adi file with notepad, and found I could "replace all"
BPSK with PSK31.

I'm all set, but I think a patch in digipan would be nice. The
program is so cool as-is, that I don't want to impose on the
developer!

Is the Superposition Principle invalid? Cecil Moore[_2_] Antenna 58 April 4th 07 06:35 PM
R100 Checksum Invalid Cocas Equipment 0 March 6th 06 06:11 PM
Request: Could Someone Tell Me How To Upload Files ? tnx, 73 Dennis Dennis Homebrew 1 November 27th 04 10:28 PM
can't upload to Pro92 scanner using purple cable and Win92 cc Scanner 3 May 17th 04 06:52 PM
EZNEC and Invalid Use of Null John Smith Antenna 3 January 7th 04 10:24 PM