Old June 19th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Some of you RRAP Hams are truly pathetic. Mark what is it going to take to get you to post in English.

On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

just your confession Dloyd

No confession, just pure speculation on your part.

you confessed to being that posted the stien data I supose that could
have been a lie on your part

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Really Mark. I would like to respond, but sometimes your posts are a
little hard to decipher.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

"one useless Mark forging ahead"

Old June 19th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Some of you RRAP Hams are truly pathetic. like Dloyd

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:19:36 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

just your confession Dloyd

No confession, just pure speculation on your part.

you confessed to being that posted the stien data I supose that could
have been a lie on your part

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Really Mark. I would like to respond, but sometimes your posts are a
little hard to decipher.

which is precisely the point Dloyd

Old June 19th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

just your confession Dloyd

No confession, just pure speculation on your part.

you confessed to being that posted the stien data I supose that could
have been a lie on your part

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Really Mark. I would like to respond, but sometimes your posts are a
little hard to decipher.

which is precisely the point Dloyd

What that you are either too lazy to author a grammatically correct
sentence?

Old June 20th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

just your confession Dloyd

No confession, just pure speculation on your part.

you confessed to being that posted the stien data I supose that could
have been a lie on your part

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Really Mark. I would like to respond, but sometimes your posts are a
little hard to decipher.

which is precisely the point Dloyd

What that you are either too lazy to author a grammatically correct
sentence?

no Dloyd

iif you were inteligent and reading the NG you would know I am
authoring posts expressly crafted to all but impossible to respond to
in many case

where my natural tendecies tend to aid in that Mission I go with the
flow

Old June 20th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

just your confession Dloyd

No confession, just pure speculation on your part.

you confessed to being that posted the stien data I supose that could
have been a lie on your part

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Really Mark. I would like to respond, but sometimes your posts are a
little hard to decipher.

which is precisely the point Dloyd

What that you are either too lazy to author a grammatically correct
sentence?

no Dloyd

iif you were inteligent and reading the NG you would know I am
authoring posts expressly crafted to all but impossible to respond to
in many case

I could respond to every one of your posts if you would use a spell
checker, but your spelling leaves a lot to be desired. Nevertheless,
I am intellent enough to stay three steps ahead of you, take your blog
domain name, and prove several of your outlandish lies.

where my natural tendecies tend to aid in that Mission I go with the
flow

don't try to be crafty, don't talk about your natural tendencies, we
don't need no "sex tlak".

Dloyd

Old June 20th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Some of you RRAP Hams are truly pathetic. like you dloyd

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

[...]

but you still are too dumb to get the point

Old June 20th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default You allegedly Raped Ham is truly pathetic.

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

[...]

No, you have not point, you are a kook, we all know this, and a toy.

Now continue with your dance, monkey.

Dloyd

"one useless Mark forging ahead"

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old June 20th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd Lavies is truly pathetic.

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

[...]

No, you have not point,

ah well flat out lying now and using poor gramuar which you deplore if
I do it

HYPOCRITE

Old June 20th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Morgan Kb9rqz is truly pathetic.

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

[...]

No, just bringing it down to you level. Now dance Ma Ma Monkey.

Dloyd

"one useless Mark forging ahead"

www.kb9rqz.blogspot

Mark's Ex Blog