Old June 21st 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Is "Morkisa" really Roy, aka A.Paul.Ing? INDEED!!!!!!

On Jun 20, 6:49?pm, Mork is a KB 0 wrote:
"A. Paul. Ing" wrote in messagenews:92hb73dkfqfn7ps8ouer6kc7vnjqteum54@4ax .com...I got a big problem. Well not really me, but my one dogs anal glands
are clogged up, can you please drop by and suck out those glands again
like you did last time, and then we can bury the hatchet........and
get on with fish talk....
Ever clear up a fishes anal gland TYNK...is it as much joy for you as
doing a dogs?

Hmm......How strange.
Roy's post from another group copied and cross posted to even more
groups than the first time (I deleted them off the list though).
Sounds to me like Roy (Pondmeister and A.Paul.Ling) is once again
replying to himself as another person, and trying to stir up trouble
and get around the filters.
"Morkisa", just another name to add to your filters folks.