Old August 8th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Average level of emotional maturity here

As I read these posts, I wonder just how old you people really
are. I haven't seen such name-calling and chest-thumping since I
graduated from High School back in the 70's. I've been monitoring
this newsgroup for a couple of years now, and all I can recall seeing
is one post after another comprising of nothing more than personal
attacks and filthy language. It's not just here, but also in several
other Ham and CB related newsgroups. Damn, people.. the purpose of
Amateur radio and CB radio is to communicate. All you folks seem
interested in doing is instigating...
--

Raymond Sirois - KU2S
http://www.hamxam.org
Old August 8th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Aug 8, 12:13?am, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:38:29 -0400, KU2S wrote:
As I read these posts, I wonder just how old you people really
are. I haven't seen such name-calling and chest-thumping since I
graduated from High School back in the 70's. I've been monitoring
this newsgroup for a couple of years now, and all I can recall seeing
is one post after another comprising of nothing more than personal
attacks and filthy language. It's not just here, but also in several
other Ham and CB related newsgroups. Damn, people.. the purpose of
Amateur radio and CB radio is to communicate. All you folks seem
interested in doing is instigating...

well you know I am tried ignoring the catcalls naming child molestor
and rapist ect till someone near by got bruned out of his own merely
for having the same name as myself

Mork, stop manufacturing stories in an attempt to justify your child
like behavior and flooding of the News Groups.

after that I fought back and I am no longer being call child molestor
and rapist several hunder d times a day indeed the tone is much
imporved agreed you can't realy discuss anything but what is there to
discuss of a policy nature right now

Mork, no one ever called you a child molestor or rapist several
hundred times a day, the archives prove that, you are the only one who
posts that much to RRAP and RRAM. The tone is not improved, the group
is in a state of disruption because of your continued flood attack.

BTW there are plenty of policy issues to discuss such as the FCC's BPL
policy and its impact on amateur radio, but policy issues are now
discussed on the moderated group, where they have effectively
defeated you. I think we should figure out a way to either have RRAP
and RRAM removed from Usenet althogether, or at least make them
moderated groups as well.