Old December 7th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default My Dogs Prefer Zenith Radios

Attached Thumbnails
My Dogs Prefer Zenith Radios-radio_bigdog.jpg  My Dogs Prefer Zenith Radios-radio_lildog.jpg
Old December 7th 07, 02:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

....to trees?

Old December 7th 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

William Sommerwerck wrote:
...to trees?

No, but fireplugs....
jak
Old December 7th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
William Sommerwerck wrote:
...to trees?

No, but fireplugs... G

"I think that I shall never hear
A fireplug lovely as a Stratosphere."

Old December 7th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 8th 07, 03:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

William Sommerwerck wrote:
...to trees?

Whats the difference(to a dog)?? Both made of wood.
Interesting when the dog tries to use one while the power is on.....
Old December 8th 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
William Sommerwerck wrote:
"I think that I shall never hear
A fireplug lovely as a Stratosphere."

It's that time of the year again, when I put up the tree in the
living room.

To me, I think, "It's Christmas!"

To my dogs, they think, "Oh boy, indoor plumbing!"

Jeff

And the cats think; 'New scratching post!'

Old December 8th 07, 06:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

jakdedert wrote:

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

"I think that I shall never hear
A fireplug lovely as a Stratosphere."

It's that time of the year again, when I put up the tree in the
living room.

To me, I think, "It's Christmas!"

To my dogs, they think, "Oh boy, indoor plumbing!"

Jeff

And the cats think; 'New scratching post!'

And "toys" to bat about the house (as the newest glass ball *bounces*
down the hallway)...

Santa talking dirty: Ho Ho Ho - (just ask Imus).
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com
Old December 13th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Sjouke Burry wrote:
William Sommerwerck wrote:
...to trees?

Whats the difference(to a dog)?? Both made of wood.
Interesting when the dog tries to use one while the power is on.....

But that usually only happens once,unless the dog is really dumb.

Zenith 4-B-422: What other radios use this cabinet? Dave McClellan Radio Photos 11 August 25th 07 03:40 PM
this group has gone to the dogs who gives a schlitz CB 0 January 8th 06 09:49 PM
Scanner plays role in capturing mad dogs zerg90 Scanner 0 November 7th 05 10:32 PM
Cedartwon Dogs joe sixpack General 0 March 29th 04 06:23 PM
What makes those old Zenith radios so good? - - Bill - - Shortwave 0 November 13th 03 06:49 AM