Old September 29th 03, 05:46 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Default Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie!

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(N2EY)
writes:

How so? Would you rather that nobody replied to your posts?

Not a problem. ALL you PCTAs can whip out the old "killfile" and hide
heads and eyes in the sand.

Actually it would be more like wiping the sand OUT of our
eyes...You know...that irritating mote that you just can't seem to
wipe away...?!?!

Makes it easier to comment to the Rest of the Readers.

Ahhhhhhhh....You mean the one's who don't know any better.
Easier to have your way with them, I would imagine.

Strong opposition to your opinions seems to really bother you. Correction of
your mistakes enrages you.

Since they can't support their view of retaining the morse code test, they
attack personalities.

Who is "they"?

All of the PCTAs in here.

Actually just about everyone who dislikes someone who insists on
forcing his uninformed opinion on them. especially where the person
cannot document any practical experience in that discipline.

How do you she isn't?

"How do you she isn't?"...Gee, Lennie...One of those typos that
manifest when you are angry that you are always alleging...???

Yes, you have, Many of your posts do not contain anything that indicates who
you really are.

There YOU are MISTAKEN.

No, he's not.

You have a screen name "Len of 21" that says absolutely nothing
about who you are. Who's Len? "21" of what?

In the last 24 hours alone you have posted several items with
absolutely no signature, nor even your "LHA"

I've listed my employers in here...(SNIP)

Only one of which involved Amateur Radio, and that one is no
longer in business.

...and I've given names and callsigns to friends who are radio

amateur licensees.

And they have WHAT to so with YOUR licensure in Amateur Radio? I
am friends with people who are accomplished surgeons, but would you
want ME to cut on you?

My bylines in Ham Radio
magazine carried the same USPS address I have now.

Charles Manson has had the same address for even longer. So
what?

Since you won't accept any e-mail attachments from me, the only
recourse for you seems to be a lot of flame war ignition attempts and
not bother to check anyone out.

Since you have proven yourself as untrustworthy and are a
documented liar, why would ANYone accept anything from you that has
the potential to introduce a virus?

In fact, for all anyone really knows, you could be someone else who has
appropriated the persona of one Leonard H. Anderson.

Think whatever you imagine.

Obviously it works for you, eh Lennie...???

I am listed in the Southern California white pages...my postal address
is not secret...you can hire a private investigator and have my neighbors
interviewed. No problem. You can also find yourself in a civil court
or (in some government districts) being investigated for harrassment.

You have enough raw data to ascertain who is who. You don't want
to. You would rather have your little jollies in here making your
"opponents" look bad.

You are no one's "opponent", Lennie.

An "opponent" suggests that there is some potential for a
challenge.

The only "challenge" you pose is holding down the laughter to a
muffled roar. Your frequent lies, insinuations, insults and stories
are so easily derailed that the only "challenge" posed anymore is
directing some "newcomer" to review your past performance in this
forum.

Start with KD6JG. Work on to W6MJN, then N2JTV.

Kinda like the Klan leader who points out he has several
"friends" who "happen to be black".

Several more know me but there are over 600,000 licensed radio
amateurs who are NOT in this newsgroup.

None that seem to want to join this forum and acknowledge it, it
seems.

That's irrelevant to your little "cause" in this message, isn't it?

Again, we ask the question "what does THIER licensure have to do
with YOU"...???

You want to "run" this newsgroup because you are here so much and
spend so much time posting.

Whoa...POT/KETTLE/BLACK again, Lennie.

I'm not misdirecting. 'vshah101' did not give a name or callsign, even when
asked. But you had no problem with him or his anti-amateur remarks.

YOU are MISTAKEN again. ERROR...you bad.

Some individuals in here post against YOUR and PCTA viewpoints.
That does not make them "anti-amateur."

"...against YOUR and PCTA viewpoints."...?!?!

That should have been "...against YOU and YOUR PCTA viewpoints.",
Lennie. But I guess you were too angry to recognize your faux pas.

You think of yourself as "representing ALL of US amateur radio" through
your expressed opinions in here.

You assert you know how Jim thinks. How arrogant.

You don't. You "represent" only
opinions and viewpoints of a small group of PCTAs who wish to be the
elite of the US amateur radio community...one way or another.

And YOU represent...?!?! (Please be ready to provide some
evidence of election or employment as such...)

You don't "own" US amateur radio and never did, therefore you don't have
ANY judgement value about who is "anti-amateur" or even "pro-amateur."

With over 25 years of PRACTICAL experience in Amateur Radio, Jim
is far better placed to make an INFORMED opinion as to what may or may
not be "anti" or "pro" Amateur Radio.

So far YOUR experience adds up to a few hours of time spent
drafting articles of dubious originality, and obviously NOT directly
pertaining to PRACTICAL Amateur practice or application.

That's a fact, Jack ;-)

Yes, Morrie, what I just wrote IS fact.

It's a fact you wrote it. The rest is dubious.

The SUBJECT line of this thread is "1/4 Wave Dipoles."

So? Subject lines never deterred you from going off in other directions.

I posted IN this thread about dipoles. It's in Google if you've not
saved it to your HD.

Uh huh.

This from a fellow who routinely chastises others about straying
from Amateur Radio related topics in this forum...Kindalike the 250+
line tirade that this was quoted from.

YOU and some anonymous person want to use any thread as a
character assassination venue so that you can "get even" for all the
alleged "wrongs" committed against your radiogod personna.

There's no "character assassination" going on here that YOU don't
provide the basis for, Lennie.

You lie, mislead and antagonize anyone who dares engage you in
this forum.

THAT is a DOCUMENTED fact, Lennie.

You sound threatened and angry because someone has noticed your double
standard of behavior towards anonymous posters.

Not a problem to me. You MANUFACTURE a situation and try to exploit
it so that you have an excuse for talking bad about someone who has
opposite viewpoints to yours.

Uh huh. SURE. Where's "Meghz" when you need him, eh,
Lennie...???

All you need to do is search Google for a lot of PCTA general harrassment
such as from the hundreds of postings by "K4YZ" that go un-answered
because that kind of posting only serves to make the harrasser happy.

The only thing "unanswered" to you, Lennie, is parts of my
service record...non of which is pertinent here, and only serves to
irritate YOU like a wet diaper...!
BWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !!

This whole newsgroup was created to discuss-debate-argue the code
test issue.

And other things. You are not the moderator, Len. Much as you want to control
how things happen, you're not the boss here. Live with it.

YOU ARE NOT THE MODERATOR EITHER, JIMMIE.

LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT.

"Shouting" will not make your position any more valid, Lennie.

YOU frequently insist on chastising others for exercising thier
freedom of speech, Lennie, yet are quick to defend YOUR right to
discuss whatever YOU care to discuss when it is pointed out that it is
way off base from ANY Amateur Radio related discussion.

It wasn't created for the sole amusement or daily guru column from
Jimmie Miccolis where he would sit in judgement of all others.

It wasn't created for the sole amusement or daily guru column from
Leonard H. Anderson where he would sit in judgement of all others.

Are you "threatened" by all those others in here who have opposite
opinions from yours? Are you feeling "superior" because you espouse
the standards and practices of US amateur radio of over a half century
ago? Are you so intimidated by those who have the courage to think
for themselves AND to speak out?

The wonderous and absolutely transparent fact here is that Jim
routinely acknowledges and engages others CIVILLY who have opinions
that are counter to his.

It is also absolutely transparent that the one who needs to
engage in "character assassination" is you.

YOU sit in judgement on everyone who does not consider morse code
testing as necessary. A very consistent judgement, a condemning
judgement as if you are a holy radio god.

POT/KETTLE/BLACK once again, Lennie...

That's really a rather common syndrome of the PCTAs. They allow only
ONE viewpoint...theirs.

Whew...third time is a charm...

All other viewpoints shall be put down, destroyed, those who voice them
shall be harrassed, hunted, and so forth until they stop.

You mean like the bullying YOU exert, Lennie...?!?!

Makes four.

That's a lovely example of dictatorial totalitarianism, the arrogance of the
squatters who feel they "own" the hobby.

Five.

That reflects badly on the US amateur radio community when you PCTA
act that way. You are unable to present counter-arguments to NCTAs so
you call all their arguments "illogical, mistaken, or plain wrong" and then
want to harrass, intimidate, and humiliate them.

Six.

YOU may not think such is "anti-amateur." Someone attacked your Ego
Turf and you think "anything goes" in "fighting" them.

I'd call that Elitist, Arrogant, and Dictatorial but the Turf Fighters would
get
angry again...so I won't call it that.

Good thing you didn't, Lennie...That wudda made seven.

I wonder what the FCC would call it if anyone there chanced to look in and
read what the PCTA think, say, and do in here?

Since they have absolutely no jurisdiction in here, who cares?

And by the way...remember this from the front end of this
post...?!?!

Yes, you have, Many of your posts do not contain anything that indicates who
you really are.

There YOU are MISTAKEN.

This post was itself unsigned. A review of your AOL "profile" of
"Len of 21" only reveals the response "male"...No name...no address,
and certainly no evidence of Amateur Radio licensure or experience.

Dang it Lennie...thanks once again for proving me right. You ARE
your own worst enemy.

Steve, K4YZ
Old September 30th 03, 11:54 PM
N2EY

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message om...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(N2EY)
writes:

How so? Would you rather that nobody replied to your posts?

Not a problem.

Translation: Yes.

ALL you PCTAs can whip out the old "killfile" and hide
heads and eyes in the sand.

"'Scuse me while I whip this out...."

Strong opposition to your opinions seems to really bother you. Correction of
your mistakes enrages you.

Since they can't support their view of retaining the morse code test, they
attack personalities.

Who is "they"?

All of the PCTAs in here.

Actually just about everyone who dislikes someone who insists on
forcing his uninformed opinion on them. especially where the person
cannot document any practical experience in that discipline.

There's this profile.....

How do you she isn't?

"How do you she isn't?"...Gee, Lennie...One of those typos that
manifest when you are angry that you are always alleging...???

One penguin meets another penguin.

First penguin: "You look like you're wearing a tuxedo"

Second penguin: "How do you know I'm not?"

Yes, you have, Many of your posts do not contain anything that indicates who
you really are.

There YOU are MISTAKEN.

No, he's not.

You have a screen name "Len of 21" that says absolutely nothing
about who you are. Who's Len? "21" of what?

He sure ain't no "Seven of Nine", lemme tellya!

In the last 24 hours alone you have posted several items with
absolutely no signature, nor even your "LHA"

In the past 7 years, there must be thousands of 'em.

Remember when Len used the wrong screen name in here and outed
himself? Hilarity ensued.

Perhaps Len and Bruce are the same person.

How do we know they're not?

I've listed my employers in here...(SNIP)

Only one of which involved Amateur Radio, and that one is no
longer in business.

You mean "defunct"?

...and I've given names and callsigns to friends who are radio

amateur licensees.

And called other amateur licensees names.....

And they have WHAT to so with YOUR licensure in Amateur Radio? I
am friends with people who are accomplished surgeons, but would you
want ME to cut on you?

I know a woman who had a baby. Does that make me knowledgeable about
being a mommmy?

My bylines in Ham Radio
magazine carried the same USPS address I have now.

Charles Manson has had the same address for even longer. So
what?

HAW!

Since you won't accept any e-mail attachments from me, the only
recourse for you seems to be a lot of flame war ignition attempts and
not bother to check anyone out.

Since you have proven yourself as untrustworthy and are a
documented liar, why would ANYone accept anything from you that has
the potential to introduce a virus?

Or a Nigerian scam.

I may be ugly but I'm not stupid.

In fact, for all anyone really knows, you could be someone else who has
appropriated the persona of one Leonard H. Anderson.

Think whatever you imagine.

I always do.

Obviously it works for you, eh Lennie...???

I am listed in the Southern California white pages...my postal address
is not secret...you can hire a private investigator and have my neighbors
interviewed. No problem. You can also find yourself in a civil court
or (in some government districts) being investigated for harrassment.

You have enough raw data to ascertain who is who. You don't want
to. You would rather have your little jollies in here making your
"opponents" look bad.

You are no one's "opponent", Lennie.

An "opponent" suggests that there is some potential for a
challenge.

Good point.

The only "challenge" you pose is holding down the laughter to a
muffled roar. Your frequent lies, insinuations, insults and stories
are so easily derailed that the only "challenge" posed anymore is
directing some "newcomer" to review your past performance in this
forum.

They're not lies, Steve. They are mistakes. A lie is when a person
intentionally says something they know to be untrue with the intent to
deceive.

Several more know me but there are over 600,000 licensed radio
amateurs who are NOT in this newsgroup.

None that seem to want to join this forum and acknowledge it, it
seems.

That's irrelevant to your little "cause" in this message, isn't it?

Again, we ask the question "what does THIER licensure have to do
with YOU"...???

You want to "run" this newsgroup because you are here so much and
spend so much time posting.

Whoa...POT/KETTLE/BLACK again, Lennie.

Typical.

I'm not misdirecting. 'vshah101' did not give a name or callsign, even when
asked. But you had no problem with him or his anti-amateur remarks.

YOU are MISTAKEN again. ERROR...you bad.

"Mongo but pawn in game of life"

Some individuals in here post against YOUR and PCTA viewpoints.
That does not make them "anti-amateur."

"...against YOUR and PCTA viewpoints."...?!?!

That should have been "...against YOU and YOUR PCTA viewpoints.",
Lennie. But I guess you were too angry to recognize your faux pas.

You think of yourself as "representing ALL of US amateur radio" through
your expressed opinions in here.

You assert you know how Jim thinks. How arrogant.

How mistaken.

You don't. You "represent" only
opinions and viewpoints of a small group of PCTAs who wish to be the
elite of the US amateur radio community...one way or another.

And YOU represent...?!?! (Please be ready to provide some
evidence of election or employment as such...)

Don't hold yer breath.

You don't "own" US amateur radio and never did, therefore you don't have
ANY judgement value about who is "anti-amateur" or even "pro-amateur."

With over 25 years of PRACTICAL experience in Amateur Radio, Jim
is far better placed to make an INFORMED opinion as to what may or may
not be "anti" or "pro" Amateur Radio.

And I'm not fat, either.

So far YOUR experience adds up to a few hours of time spent
drafting articles of dubious originality, and obviously NOT directly
pertaining to PRACTICAL Amateur practice or application.

That's a fact, Jack ;-)

Yes, Morrie, what I just wrote IS fact.

It's a fact you wrote it. The rest is dubious.

The SUBJECT line of this thread is "1/4 Wave Dipoles."

So? Subject lines never deterred you from going off in other directions.

I posted IN this thread about dipoles. It's in Google if you've not
saved it to your HD.

Uh huh.

This from a fellow who routinely chastises others about straying
from Amateur Radio related topics in this forum...Kindalike the 250+
line tirade that this was quoted from.

prodigous output

YOU and some anonymous person want to use any thread as a
character assassination venue so that you can "get even" for all the
alleged "wrongs" committed against your radiogod personna.

There's no "character assassination" going on here that YOU don't
provide the basis for, Lennie.

Ya can't kill what ain't ever been alive in the first place...

You lie, mislead and antagonize anyone who dares engage you in
this forum.

THAT is a DOCUMENTED fact, Lennie.

Mistakes, Steve, mistakes.

You sound threatened and angry because someone has noticed your double
standard of behavior towards anonymous posters.

Not a problem to me. You MANUFACTURE a situation and try to exploit
it so that you have an excuse for talking bad about someone who has
opposite viewpoints to yours.

Uh huh. SURE. Where's "Meghz" when you need him, eh,
Lennie...???

Her.

All you need to do is search Google for a lot of PCTA general harrassment
such as from the hundreds of postings by "K4YZ" that go un-answered
because that kind of posting only serves to make the harrasser happy.

The only thing "unanswered" to you, Lennie, is parts of my
service record...non of which is pertinent here, and only serves to
irritate YOU like a wet diaper...!
BWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !!

"Mommy - he did it first!"

This whole newsgroup was created to discuss-debate-argue the code
test issue.

And other things. You are not the moderator, Len. Much as you want to control
how things happen, you're not the boss here. Live with it.

YOU ARE NOT THE MODERATOR EITHER, JIMMIE.

LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT.

"Shouting" will not make your position any more valid, Lennie.

YOU frequently insist on chastising others for exercising thier
freedom of speech, Lennie, yet are quick to defend YOUR right to
discuss whatever YOU care to discuss when it is pointed out that it is
way off base from ANY Amateur Radio related discussion.

Of course.

It wasn't created for the sole amusement or daily guru column from
Jimmie Miccolis where he would sit in judgement of all others.

It wasn't created for the sole amusement or daily guru column from
Leonard H. Anderson where he would sit in judgement of all others.

Are you "threatened" by all those others in here who have opposite
opinions from yours? Are you feeling "superior" because you espouse
the standards and practices of US amateur radio of over a half century
ago? Are you so intimidated by those who have the courage to think
for themselves AND to speak out?

The wonderous and absolutely transparent fact here is that Jim
routinely acknowledges and engages others CIVILLY who have opinions
that are counter to his.

Not as well as K2UNK does, though.

It is also absolutely transparent that the one who needs to
engage in "character assassination" is you.

Zing!

[...]

Like I said - no "Seven of Nine"

Old October 1st 03, 01:37 AM
Clint

Generally the PCTA crowd has been putting most of the
people who challenge thier position and willing to debate
thier points on thier killfiles. Sounds pretty much like it
is they, not the NCTA, that can handle the scrutiny
and are therefore obviously on thin ice.

Clint

Get in touch with your soul: www.glennbeck.com
OR, if you're a liberal, maybe you can FIND one

Old October 1st 03, 09:40 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in message ...
Generally the PCTA crowd has been putting most of the
people who challenge thier position and willing to debate
thier points on thier killfiles. Sounds pretty much like it
is they, not the NCTA, that can handle the scrutiny
and are therefore obviously on thin ice.

Well, Clint...As foolish as it may have been, Brain was straight
up enough to "admit" that Lennie was his "mentor"...His words, not
mine.

I dislike putting words into others mouths, but it sure appears
to me as though YOU are admitting that Lennie is your mentor too.

Is that right, Clint...?!?! Is a documented liar and antagonist
YOUR mentor too? It would certainly appear as such.

Steve, K4YZ
Old October 6th 03, 12:21 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Len was willing to go the distance w/o letting all the bullying and
worse deter him. In that respect, Len is my mentor.

I'm still "going the distance," Brian. I just don't live here in this
newsgroup every day.

You're not going any "distance", Lennie, unless it's one step
closer to the grave. You're still unlicensed, you're stilla liar, and
you're still as irrelevent to Amateur Radio as ever.

Steamy has proved himself to all readers that he is incapable of
any discussion, debate, or argument...just personal attacks on
anyone who doesn't agree with his emotional opinions.

"All readers", Lennie...?!?!

You have, of course, some kind of proof to back that up...

(We know you don't, but you'll "make the case" for me by not
being able to present any kind of valid "evidence" in support of your
assertion.

You, Steve Robeson, will not run me off the group. Nor will your
Cronies.

I would suppose that Steamy has a great imagination, fantasizing he
is a great "radio warrior" vanquishing all who do not agree with his
ideals of amateurism.

If there's anyone here with a King of the Hill self-ideation,
Lennie, it would be you.

He obviously needs some mental counseling.

Let's see...Lennie is NOT an Amateur Radio operator, has NO
vested interest in ANY Amateur Radio program or endeavor, is a
thouroghly documented pathological liar and thinks I need "mental
counselling...

Sheesh...What a putz.

Steve, K4YZ