Old June 3rd 05, 10:54 AM
ml

Default qsl photo help??

i wanted to try printing up my own qsl cards

does anyone know of a site that has some good photo's (and or templates)
to use for printing the front??

i guess i can take some photo's myself, but figured there must be a
place on the web that has nice qsl shots

anyone know of any good links??

thanks
Old June 4th 05, 06:35 AM
Mr Fed UP

I think you might be able to play around and make one up ok.

The ARRL has a page http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/youth/QSL-CARD-P2.pdf

I played a while with a html editor FrontPage from Microsoft just to be busy
you can
check it out... I never printed it so it may print funny he he
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/m/...SL%20card.html
I got ill with heart trub's and never finished the card.

There are many qsl businesses that have samples to look at for example:
http://rusprint.com/html/qsl_cards.html

I had some made years ago... I had many samples sent to me via mail and took
parts from
different cards to do mine.

Good luck. 73 WB9SMX

Old June 6th 05, 10:49 AM
ml

"ml" wrote in message
i wanted to try printing up my own qsl cards

does anyone know of a site that has some good photo's (and or templates)
to use for printing the front??

i guess i can take some photo's myself, but figured there must be a
place on the web that has nice qsl shots

anyone know of any good links??

thanks

just wanted to say thanks for the tips/links, and hope you feel better!!

be well