Question for Techs not upgrading to General question

Old December 20th 05, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Question for Techs not upgrading to General question

This is specific to current Tech license holders.
Two questions depending on your being
either Tech (no code) or Tech+ (with code):

If you are No code Tech, do you plan to upgrade
to General once the code test is eliminated
as a General requirement?

If you are Tech+ now, any particular reason
you haven't upgraded to General?

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

Old December 20th 05, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...
This is specific to current Tech license holders.
Two questions depending on your being
either Tech (no code) or Tech+ (with code):

If you are No code Tech, do you plan to upgrade
to General once the code test is eliminated
as a General requirement?

If you are Tech+ now, any particular reason
you haven't upgraded to General?

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

This is specific to K2UNK: NONE OF YOUR F...ING BUSINESS!

Old December 20th 05, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:45:52 GMT, "Bill Sohl"
wrote:

This is specific to current Tech license holders.
Two questions depending on your being
either Tech (no code) or Tech+ (with code):

If you are No code Tech, do you plan to upgrade
to General once the code test is eliminated
as a General requirement?

I will be upgrading to extra I suspect not general

If you are Tech+ now, any particular reason
you haven't upgraded to General?

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 20th 05, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...
This is specific to current Tech license holders.
Two questions depending on your being
either Tech (no code) or Tech+ (with code):

If you are No code Tech, do you plan to upgrade
to General once the code test is eliminated
as a General requirement?

If you are Tech+ now, any particular reason
you haven't upgraded to General?

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

Well, Bill, here's some anecdotal information from some people I know.

I was talking to my brother, who is a Tech+ about why he has not upgraded to
General. There are two reasons. One is that since he is not very active
and does not belong to a club, he did not know that the General only needed
a 5wpm code test now. The second reason is that at the moment he is heavily
involved in boating as a hobby and just doesn't want to take the time right
now. However, he is keeping his license current. So perhaps someday he'll
get around to it.

My OM is a General but he stayed at Tech Plus for over a year before
upgrading. He was simply having too much fun on VHF/UHF SSB and 10m SSB to
take the time out to study. He probably has enough grid squares for the
VUCC if he had records of everything.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 27th 09, 12:34 AM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Wink

And just maybe we are currently happy with the privileges we are already allowed and see no further need to upgrade?
1. HF is much too noisy!
2. Antennas are much too large!
3. Sounds too MUCH like CB!!!!!

N9ZAS
Old March 26th 11, 10:03 AM
haireeninfusa haireeninfusa is offline
Banned

Location: Россия
Send a message via ICQ to haireeninfusa

хорошие проститутки новосибирска
На каких условиях в Новосибирске проститутки встречаются с клиентами? Сколько будет стоить интим с проститутками? Какой секс предлагают те или иные красавицы Новосибирска?
Old April 2nd 11, 02:24 AM
TimSerVlad TimSerVlad is offline
Banned

Location: Czech Republic

Good afternoon.
We are a group of volunteers who care about the fate of those who got into trouble.
We urge all people to help the citizens of Japan. In the Czech Republic we have organized a fundraising drive. They are very necessary for those who remained without a roof over your head. Hope very much for your help. One we can not cope with this tragedy. All the money will pass to the Embassy of Japan.
Provide a report on the use of money.
Requisites for conversion to U.S. dollars:

Account name:
Sergey Timofeev
Account number:
600 617 50 01
Bank code:
5500
IBAN:
CZ77 5500 0000 0060 0617 5001
SWIFT/BIC:
RZBCCZPP
Bank address:
Raiffeisenbank, a.s.
Hvezdova 1716/2b
Prague
Czech Republic

Answer all questions. Write to
Thank you all for your help.

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 01:02 AM
Upgrading to from Tech Plus to General, help on a FCC Form 605 question please Jerry Bransford General 6 December 1st 03 03:37 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 02:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
Tech+ to General upgrade question N2EY Policy 5 July 6th 03 04:43 AM