Old July 12th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default the bluff is called

**** or get off the pot Maj

Old July 12th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
#### or get off the pot Maj

Who's Maj?

What pot is he allegedly on?

We KNOW what kind of pot YOU are on!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
**** or get off the pot Maj

Who's Maj?

What pot is he allegedly on?

We KNOW what kind of pot YOU are on!

more libel Maj
BRING IT ON COWARD

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wasted bandwidth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend snivvled:
##### or get off the pot Maj

Who's Maj?

What pot is he allegedly on?

We KNOW what kind of pot YOU are on!

more libel Maj

Who's "Maj"

BRING IT ON COWARD

Yes, you are a coward, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default the bluff is call Maj put up or shut up

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend snivvled:
##### or get off the pot Maj

Who's Maj?

What pot is he allegedly on?

We KNOW what kind of pot YOU are on!

more libel Maj

Who's "Maj"

BRING IT ON COWARD

Yes, you are a coward, Morkie.

what then I am afraid of?

you? certainly not
it is you that is afraid off the truth

You have publicaly threatened to sue and named dates for action and
then you did not do it, fine that is your right, then you have spent
the 210 day trying to lie and what you promised what you had done when
proof existed finaly you sorta admit you were bluffing, then you reant
that

you are afraid of the truth. you also claim that those that eer fail to
truth should be kept from young cadet at CAP making YOUR lies CAP's
affairs

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old freind made yet a bigger laughing stock of himself:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend snivvled:
##### or get off the pot Maj

Who's Maj?

What pot is he allegedly on?

We KNOW what kind of pot YOU are on!

more libel Maj

Who's "Maj"

BRING IT ON COWARD

Yes, you are a coward, Morkie.

what then I am afraid of?

Of reality.

Of being a man.

Of being responsible for being a good citizen.

Among others.

you? certainly not

Of course not.

it is you that is afraid off the truth

"off the truth'...?!?!

That's YOU, Morkie! "OFF the truth!"

You have publicaly threatened to sue and named dates for action and
then you did not do it, fine that is your right, then you have spent
the 210 day trying to lie and what you promised what you had done when
proof existed finaly you sorta admit you were bluffing, then you reant
that

I see you're still dancing the Red Hatted Monkey jig.

Aren't you getting tired yet, fatboy?

you are afraid of the truth. you also claim that those that eer fail to
truth should be kept from young cadet at CAP making YOUR lies CAP's
affairs

You really can twist reality into something that only you can
understand, eh, fatboy?

I bet you'd make an interesting case study in a mental health
journal.

Have fun trying to make that justification stick with CAP, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wasted bandwidth:

BRING IT ON COWARD

Yes, you are a coward, Morkie.

what then I am afraid of?

Of reality.

nope

Of being a man.

nope

Of being responsible for being a good citizen.

nope

Among others.

all I see is more of your libel steve

you? certainly not

Of course not.

progress you adknowledge I am not afraid of you

it is you that is afraid of the truth

"off the truth'...?!?!

That's YOU, Morkie! "OFF the truth!"

you play games with tyos and enage in libel

is that what you call being a man?

You have publicaly threatened to sue and named dates for action and
then you did not do it, fine that is your right, then you have spent
the 210 day trying to lie and what you promised what you had done when
proof existed finaly you sorta admit you were bluffing, then you reant
that

I see you're still dancing the Red Hatted Monkey jig.

still waiting for you to be a man and fess up to your lie

or to carry through and let me destory your case in court

Aren't you getting tired yet, fatboy?

Never get tiered of pointing out the proof of your lies and libel

you are afraid of the truth. you also claim that those that eer fail to
truth should be kept from young cadet at CAP making YOUR lies CAP's
affairs

You really can twist reality into something that only you can
understand, eh, fatboy?

more libel

more proof that by your standards you are not fit for CAP
or life itself

I bet you'd make an interesting case study in a mental health
journal.

nah

but you would

Have fun trying to make that justification stick with CAP, Morkie.

i don't have to

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend trashed common sense with:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wasted bandwidth:

BRING IT ON COWARD

Yes, you are a coward, Morkie.

what then I am afraid of?

Of reality.

nope

Yep.

Of being a man.

nope

Yep.

Of being responsible for being a good citizen.

nope

Double yep.

Among others.

all I see is more of your libel steve

What libel, Morkie?

you? certainly not

Of course not.

progress you adknowledge I am not afraid of you

What's "adknowledge"...?!?!

it is you that is afraid of the truth

"off the truth'...?!?!

That's YOU, Morkie! "OFF the truth!"

you play games with tyos and enage in libel

I don't play with "tyos", Morkie.

And how does one "enage" in libel...?!?!

is that what you call being a man?

I call "being a man" is to acknowledge my shortcomings and
overcome them.

Like being functionally illiterate....like you.

Your "spellcheckers slow me down" stories don't hold water.

You have publicaly threatened to sue and named dates for action and
then you did not do it, fine that is your right, then you have spent
the 210 day trying to lie and what you promised what you had done when
proof existed finaly you sorta admit you were bluffing, then you reant
that

I see you're still dancing the Red Hatted Monkey jig.

still waiting for you to be a man and fess up to your lie

What lie?

or to carry through and let me destory your case in court

"destory" a case?

What's that?

Aren't you getting tired yet, fatboy?

Never get tiered of pointing out the proof of your lies and libel

There's nothing for you to point out except your own errors and
lies, Morkie.

My comments all revolve around YOUR lies, deceit and deception,
Morkie.

So far, YOU have NOT disproven a single claim I ahve made about
you.

Not one.

you are afraid of the truth. you also claim that those that eer fail to
truth should be kept from young cadet at CAP making YOUR lies CAP's
affairs

You really can twist reality into something that only you can
understand, eh, fatboy?

more libel

Nope.

Just facts that YOU can't face, Morkie.

more proof that by your standards you are not fit for CAP
or life itself

Sure I am.

I bet you'd make an interesting case study in a mental health
journal.

nah

Yep. A degenerate social misfit with illusions of being
"somebody"..Stories about owning businesses, being an officer in the
Armed Forces and about being a multiple college degreed genius with an
IQ that exceeds any known living person on record.

but you would

Nope.

Have fun trying to make that justification stick with CAP, Morkie.

i don't have to

Yes, you would.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more lies form the Maj

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend trashed common sense with:

more libel
you trash commonsense

your claim you called me a child molestor and rapist only to get me to
use a spell checker

Of being responsible for being a good citizen.

nope

Double yep.

nope responible citizen stand up to abisuers like yourself

Among others.

all I see is more of your libel steve

What libel, Morkie?

all what you posted the detail are of course asked and answered
manytimes

That's YOU, Morkie! "OFF the truth!"

you play games with tyos and enage in libel

I don't play with "tyos", Morkie.

And how does one "enage" in libel...?!?!

I realy don't how you can do it but you maage

is that what you call being a man?

I call "being a man" is to acknowledge my shortcomings and
overcome them.

then when are you going to do so

Like being functionally illiterate....like you.

more libel

Your "spellcheckers slow me down" stories don't hold water.

they don't need to hold water merely truth

You have publicaly threatened to sue and named dates for action and
then you did not do it, fine that is your right, then you have spent
the 210 day trying to lie and what you promised what you had done when
proof existed finaly you sorta admit you were bluffing, then you reant
that

I see you're still dancing the Red Hatted Monkey jig.

still waiting for you to be a man and fess up to your lie

What lie?

your lie right there in the text you are ignoring

or to carry through and let me destory your case in court

"destory" a case?

yes steve

What's that?

figure it out or not

Aren't you getting tired yet, fatboy?

Never get tiered of pointing out the proof of your lies and libel

There's nothing for you to point out except your own errors and
lies, Morkie.

lying again steve

My comments all revolve around YOUR lies, deceit and deception,
Morkie.

nope

for then you would not post at all
since I rarely lie

So far, YOU have NOT disproven a single claim I ahve made about
you.

sure I have

I am walking arround

Not one.

no just many of them

you are afraid of the truth. you also claim that those that eer fail to
truth should be kept from young cadet at CAP making YOUR lies CAP's
affairs

You really can twist reality into something that only you can
understand, eh, fatboy?

more libel

Nope.

yes you enage in libel with every cycle of your posting Robeson

Just facts that YOU can't face, Morkie.

what facts

you can't get your facts straight

you said you were suing me

YOU lied

you said without eveidence my wife was Male

you lied

you say Todd is a Pedophile

you lie

more proof that by your standards you are not fit for CAP
or life itself

Sure I am.

not if liars are to be kept out

I bet you'd make an interesting case study in a mental health
journal.

nah

Yep. A degenerate social misfit with illusions of being
"somebody"..Stories about owning businesses, being an officer in the
Armed Forces and about being a multiple college degreed genius with an
IQ that exceeds any known living person on record.

more made up and concoked stories to make you feel better steve

you can't face facts

but you would

Nope.

Have fun trying to make that justification stick with CAP, Morkie.

i don't have to

Yes, you would.

no I do not

face facts steve