Old October 19th 03, 10:01 AM
WMKeng

Default FS: Complete UHF Mot Rptr and Sinclair Duplexer

For Sale:
UHF Motorola Repeater CCP SRC-10 Controller and Sinclair Duplexer.
I have for sale a UHF repeater based on a Pair of Motorola M120 UHF mobile
radios. Controller is a Creative Control Concepts SRC-10 with the UAI-10
audio multiplexer. This is a full featured DTMF controller with remote base
capability. Eprom CW id complete with documentation for changing the CW id
as well as other parameters of the controller. many parameters are changed
via DTMF others are changed simply if you have an eprom programmer. The
controller and audio MUX is mounted in an aluminum enclosure with RCA
connectors making the connection to the 16 pin auxillary connectors on the
two Motorola M120 radios. A cooling fan is mounted on the rear of the
Motorola heatsinks. To change the Motorola radio parameters you will need
the GM300/M120 Motorola RSS and a Motorola RIB box.
The duplexer is a six cavity Res-Lock type design, 2 notch and 4 pass
cavities. I can tune the unit to your frequencies and PL. Pictures
available. A 12 VDC 20 amp supply is not supplied. Price is $800.00 Shipped
CONUS . Full paperwork is available on the controller and audio MUX both
hard copy and on CD. Currently tuned for the HAM band but will tune GMRS
also. Pictures are available upon request.
http://home.mindspring.com/~lbrooks3/src10/SRC10Man.pdf
http://home.mindspring.com/~lbrooks3/src10/src10.gif
http://www.repeater-builder.com/ccp/...-10-manual.pdf
--
Motorola SM120

The SM120 is an ideal radio for those users requiring multi-channel
capability at a modest price point. This rugged mobile has an easy migration
path through our RadiusPort program to accomodate your business as you
continue to grow.

Thanks for looking

N6KYD