Old July 21st 03, 10:09 PM
David Black

Default FS: Drake TR270 Transceiver

FS: Drake TR270 Transceiver

Transceiver is in excellent condition. Transceiver has two separate
VFO¹s. VFO A for 144Mhz-148Mhz transceive and VFO B for 136-174Mhz and
420- 470Mhz receive. Both VFO¹s can be active at the same time. Sale
includes: original manual, dust cover, hand microphone and power cord. I
do not have the original box but I will pack well to prevent shipping
damage.

I looking to upgrade to a Icom 910H Transceiver and I don¹t have room
for all my toys.

$425.00 + Shipping. Transceiver will be double boxed at my expense to
prevent shipping damage.

David Black