Old September 7th 03, 10:05 PM
leonard bailey

Default modulation

hi all
i have a galaxy 949 my problem is my modulation is very low.
i have 1.1 swr,6watts output but 0modulation is their a way to fix this
thanx
lb

Old September 8th 03, 02:09 AM
George Kinzer

go to cbtricks.com they got everything you need for this radio, provided you
know how to operate and work a gold-screwdriver

--

Those who want to be successful, will find a way,
those that don't, will find an excuse!