Old October 11th 04, 06:49 PM
Reg1647

Default I still need schematic for nitro 300a

There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Old October 11th 04, 07:25 PM
DR. Death

"Reg1647" wrote in message
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!

Good luck finding that one. All I can tell is it is or was made by a company
called TransEL and if you plan to use it on ssb you will need to change the
cap as it keeps it keyed too long.

Old October 11th 04, 08:22 PM
Lancer

On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT, (Reg1647) wrote:

There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!

Try looking here.

http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5

Old October 11th 04, 11:57 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote:
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Old October 12th 04, 12:48 AM
Lancer

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:04 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote:
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Again, I never said that looking for a schematic was illegal. It sure
looks like you forgot everything you were taught this year. Or is
your comprehension level that low?

Old October 12th 04, 09:05 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Lancer wrote in message news.com...
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:04 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote:
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Again, I never said that looking for a schematic was illegal. It sure
looks like you forgot everything you were taught this year. Or is
your comprehension level that low?

Of course it is low, you think squirrel turds and oatmeal inside a skull can think?
Old October 12th 04, 04:02 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Lancer)
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:04 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote: There has
to be a site that has amp schematic!! Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Again, I never said that looking for a

schematic was illegal.

What incorrect relation or analogy did your mind draw between the
question seeking a schematic and the link which you were compelled to
post?

It sure looks like you forgot everything you

were taught this year.

Actually, I've managed to fry an amp on my first repair attempt of that
amp, fixed a microphone on my first repair attempt, successfully
cleaned the guts, nooks, and crannies of a very pain-in-the-ass
radio-to-work-on, also a first attempt, and changed the crystals (also
successfully) on a very old 23 channel cb. When all is said and done,
I'm very satisfied at the results I have provided myself, as up until a
few years ago, me looking at the inside of a radio was like you staring
at an open book.

Or is your

comprehension level that low?

That's your self-esteem projecting.

Old October 12th 04, 08:19 PM
I Am Not George

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote in message . com...
Lancer wrote in message news.com...
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:04 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote:
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Again, I never said that looking for a schematic was illegal. It sure
looks like you forgot everything you were taught this year. Or is
your comprehension level that low?

Of course it is low, you think squirrel turds and oatmeal inside a skull can think?

LOL
Old October 12th 04, 09:27 PM
Lancer

On 12 Oct 2004 12:19:43 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote in message . com...
Lancer wrote in message news.com...
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:04 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote:
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Again, I never said that looking for a schematic was illegal. It sure
looks like you forgot everything you were taught this year. Or is
your comprehension level that low?

Of course it is low, you think squirrel turds and oatmeal inside a skull can think?

LOL

Still trying to visualize that. Is there a certain percentage mix
required?
Old October 13th 04, 02:06 AM
I Am Not George

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote in message . com...
Lancer wrote in message news.com...
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:04 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On 11 Oct 2004 17:49:12 GMT,
(Reg1647) wrote:
There has to be a site that has amp schematic!!
Try looking here.
http://tinyurl.com/2jvm5
_
Those rules are older than you,,or at least, appears to be the case.
Now, try and regurgitate anything you were taught this year..perhaps you
can comprehend that searching for amp schematics are legal, as is a site
providing for such information. The FCC rule pertaining to amplifier use
that you posted with the above link has no relation to one seeking the
information that 1647 was searching.

Again, I never said that looking for a schematic was illegal. It sure
looks like you forgot everything you were taught this year. Or is
your comprehension level that low?

Of course it is low, you think squirrel turds and oatmeal inside a skull can think?

which keyclown brain is smarter , a peanut or the squirel turds/oatmeal mix?