Old December 16th 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Looking for Icom BC-74 or BC-77 Charger

El miércoles, 27 de julio de 1994 08:28:24 UTC-6, roberto ruiz escribió:
I am looking for a used or new Icom BC-74 or 77 charger, or any other
charger that can be used on a BP-84S battery. I am not a regular reader of
this group, if you have one or know where to get one I will appreciatte if
you can e-mail to me directly.
Thanks
--
Roberto E. Ruiz.
PP-ASEL. PA-28-151

http://www.syscomoutlet.mx/principal...COM-11470.html
Old December 16th 14, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014, wrote:

El miércoles, 27 de julio de 1994 08:28:24 UTC-6, roberto ruiz escribió:
I am looking for a used or new Icom BC-74 or 77 charger, or any other
charger that can be used on a BP-84S battery. I am not a regular reader of
this group, if you have one or know where to get one I will appreciatte if
you can e-mail to me directly.
Thanks
--
Roberto E. Ruiz.
PP-ASEL. PA-28-151
P.O.Box 40326 Washington DC. 20016

http://www.syscomoutlet.mx/principal...COM-11470.html

The previous post is 20 years old. UNtil you figure out how to read dates
on messages, don't go replying to old messages.

Michael

Old December 16th 14, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

In news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1412161321110.24916@darkstar. example.org Michael
Black wrote:

The previous post is 20 years old. UNtil you figure out how to read
dates on messages, don't go replying to old messages.

Posts like that are showing up in almost every newsgroup, each and every
one from a googlegroup user.

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN
Old December 17th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Black wrote:

The previous post is 20 years old. UNtil you figure out how to read
dates on messages, don't go replying to old messages.

Posts like that are showing up in almost every newsgroup, each and every
one from a googlegroup user.

Sometimes the necroposter is asking for help, not realizing the original
poster may be long gone. When I have replied to such posts, they almost
never respond. Google seems to be good for searching, but not very good
at finding replies to your posts.

Fred
Old December 18th 14, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:21:43 -0500, Michael Black wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2014, wrote:
El mi=E9rcoles, 27 de julio de 1994 08:28:24 UTC-6, roberto ruiz escribi=

=F3:
I am looking for a used or new Icom BC-74 or 77 charger, or any other
charger that can be used on a BP-84S battery.

http://www.syscomoutlet.mx/principal...COM-11470.html

The previous post is 20 years old. UNtil you figure out how to read dates
on messages, don't go replying to old messages.

This one is probably _my_record for the oldest usenet newsgroup
followup by a google grooper. Nearly 20 1/2 years!

Old December 18th 14, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014, wrote:
El mi=E9rcoles, 27 de julio de 1994 08:28:24 UTC-6, roberto ruiz escribi=

=F3:
I am looking for a used or new Icom BC-74 or 77 charger, or any other
charger that can be used on a BP-84S battery.

http://www.syscomoutlet.mx/principal...COM-11470.html

The previous post is 20 years old. UNtil you figure out how to read dates
on messages, don't go replying to old messages.

This one is probably _my_record for the oldest usenet newsgroup
followup by a google grooper. Nearly 20 1/2 years!

I'm pretty sure I've seen some replies to older messages.

The historical thread where Linus announces Linux from about 1991 has been
terribly vanadalized, endless people thinking it's "cute" to reply as if
they are speaking to Linus. I assume that one gets a lot of hits because
google had a timeline of usenet up and includes significant posts like
that one, making it very easy for the clueless to reply.

Michael

FA: RCA WV-98C VTVM, ICOM BC-30 Desk Charger, ICOM HM-12 Microphone cooltube Equipment 0 September 29th 05 02:17 AM
FA: RCA WV-98C VTVM, ICOM BC-30 Desk Charger, ICOM HM-12 Microphone cooltube CB 0 September 29th 05 02:17 AM
Icom CM-35 Desktop Battery Charger for Icom IC-A2 or IC-A20 Radio A. Kay Swap 0 August 24th 03 06:34 PM
WTB-ICOM CHARGER N2ION Equipment 0 July 14th 03 02:24 AM
WTB-ICOM CHARGER N2ION Equipment 0 July 14th 03 02:24 AM