Old November 7th 06, 01:28 AM posted to soc.culture.venezuela,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb

Default When Israel first bombed Gaza's power mains, hospitals resorted to using their generators. But generators can only keep going if there is fuel.... and there no longer is fuel

Mirelle wrote:
Southern Gaza is in TOTAL DARKNESS. Three quarters of the television
frame is PITCH BLACK while northern Gaza has a few lights. About an
hour ago, Israel bombed with F-16's the only power station left in Khan
Younes plunging it in TOTAL DARKNESS too. Do you know what it means to
be without electricity for 10 days in today's world??? No water, no
sewage, no cooling, no storing of whatever food is left, no
communications....etc. As though this were not sufficient for those
poor Palestinians, tonight, like every night, Israel has been bombing
and sending missiles into Gaza and flying over it all night with sonic
booms to scare the people and especially the children who are totally
terrified.

It's nearly 4 a.m. here and I decided to go back to my computer to
communicate to my friends around the world what every single mainstream
media channel..., whether American, European or Arab, is FAILING to
communicate in regards to what is happening right NOW in Gaza,
Palestine. I have been in front of television for the past few hours
monitoring the news and I was shocked to see NOTHING on Gaza except on
2 local Arab channels and one Arab satellite channel which I shall not
name for their own good..., lest the United States with its Israel
lobby decide to shut them down. Even Al Jazeera channel, to my utter
shock, didn't so much as mention Gaza in its last 2 news broadcasts!!
Let me tell you my friends what I have been watching for the past few
hours and what I am still listening to on my head-phones.

Yesterday, a one and a half year old child died in an awful way of
injuries sustained by Israeli bombing, and mainstream media instead of
covering it, is allowing a terrorist like Ehud Olmert to take the
microphone and tell the world that Israel never targets civilians. It
has been 10 days now and all Israel has done is target civilians and
kill dozens! One of the strongest armies in the world has declared war
on a population that does not even have an army! Water is lacking, food
is scarce, medicine has run out, FUEL has run out... and Israel refuses
to let trucks carrying supplies enter Gaza to save a civilian
population which was already condemned to live in refugee camps because
Israel kicked them out of their homes and stole them. Even Palestinian
hospitals hardly know how to operate. When Israel first bombed Gaza's
power mains, hospitals resorted to using their generators. But
generators can only keep going if there is fuel.... and there no longer
is fuel. The sick and elderly who live on machines are slowly dying.
Babies in incubators are dying. With the increasing rubbish that can
no longer be picked up from the streets, diseases are starting to
spread. A humanitarian disaster is taking place in Gaza NOW and Mr.
Bush, his Israeli White House, his corrupt AIPAC stooge of a Congress,
Mr. Bolton and Mr. Annan are laying the grounds for their attack on
Syria and Iran.... and who knows what else.

And the world is silent. And mainstream media is behaving as though
nothing were happening there. All it cares about is that damned
Israeli soldier that means ZILCH amid 1.4 million innocent civilians
who had nothing to do with his capture!

Last, but not least...., NONE of this would be happening were it not
for the American tax-payer who for decades financed and is still
financing every bullet and missile being shot from Israel. What does
it take for the American tax-payers to understand that they are
ultimately paying for their own destruction. The US has created a
monster that now controls it. US soldiers are fighting Israel's dirty
war in the Middle East. US soldiers are dying so that Israel can
prosper. US families are losing their loved ones so that Israel
doesn't have to send their kids.... After all, what is an American goy
compared to an Israeli life? American soldiers are kidnapped all the
time in Iraq and they are not even mentioned in the news. Yet, when an
Israeli soldier is taken prisoner, ONE soldier, the president of the
United States himself comes out to speak on his behalf! Where are the
American people? Where is that great nation that we were all told
represented "freedom" and "liberty"?? It is being held on a leash by
Ehud Olmert and AIPAC. At least in the Arab world, we have the excuse
of being the underdeveloped third world. What is America's excuse? If
only Americans knew that Israel will use them and dump them in a split
second!

While I am writing this, I am watching the rescue of bodies from a
building that collapsed in Gaza about an hour ago after it was bombed
by Israeli F-16's. I see panicked and scared Palestinians lighting the
collapsed building with their torches and digging with their hands in
the rubble to find survivors. I see a hand sticking out the rubble and
it is still moving. A body is under a heavy concrete wall which no one
can move without a bulldozer..., but there is no fuel and no bulldozer
to help. Palestinians don't have bulldozers.

I am writing this to my internet friends because it is my duty to
relay what I am seeing. I cannot just go to sleep as though nothing
were happening. Mainstream media world wide, are obviously complicit
in the new world order and I am hoping that the internet community will
stand out and spread the news of Gaza, like we spread the news of Iraq.

I have recorded the horrible events of this evening... and of those
past few days..., and I shall find a way to get this footage out. The
world must find out what a criminal country Israel is. Tomorrow also,
unless my IP is blocked again, I shall be sending you interesting news
on Israelis inside Iraq...., also something that mainstream media is
conveniently forgetting to mention.

Regards to all,

Cherifa Sirry

Mirelle

I PUNCE

Old November 7th 06, 06:16 AM posted to soc.culture.venezuela,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb

I PUNCE wrote:
Mirelle wrote:
[...]

marqueer..........get off the dam computer and get over here and suck
my love stick

Old November 7th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb

Default id theft reamins a a crime

wrote:

and you remains criminal