Old May 21st 07, 02:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Knob needed

I am looking for the knob that is missing in the attached picture.

I would be similar to the one on the right but with a hole in it to see the
band selection.

This is off a 1941 CGE JK-66 like the included pic off the net.

Brian

Attached Thumbnails
Knob needed-cge-jk-66-knob-needed.jpg  Knob needed-ge.sized.jpg

Old May 21st 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Did you pick that up in Dayton?

PP

Old May 22nd 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

good luck! I have been restoring radios for over 30 years and have NEVER
seen this knob! I own about 10,000 knobs too.
try sending this to michael.koste at zurichna. com or parts2many at AOL.
com who are also knob dealers.

Mark Oppat

.. .

Old May 22nd 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Paul P" wrote in message
Did you pick that up in Dayton?

PP

No Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Brian

Old May 22nd 07, 09:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Good point - 1-7/8" dia over face.

Brian

"Mike Schultz" wrote in message
Diameter = ?

--
Mike Schultz

.. .

Old May 23rd 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Just drill a hole in a knob like the others . They are common knobs

Old May 23rd 07, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Ken G." wrote in message
Just drill a hole in a knob like the others . They are common knobs

Actually this knob fits inside another knob that has the bands written on it
so different.

Mike Schultz is sending me one.

Brian

Old May 23rd 07, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Knob needed - FOUND

Thanks to Mike Schultz.

Brian

"Mike Schultz" wrote in message
Diameter = ?

--
Mike Schultz

"amyotte" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for the knob that is missing in the attached picture.

I would be similar to the one on the right but with a hole in it to see
the band selection.

This is off a 1941 CGE JK-66 like the included pic off the net.

Brian

NEEDED: Knob for TS-850S Daniel W4ADT Swap 0 September 28th 06 07:44 PM
NEEDED KNOB Ron Toller Boatanchors 0 June 13th 06 11:17 PM
Help needed Yaesu FT-757GX! How does the VFO knob come off? Bubba General 1 March 15th 04 10:45 PM
Hallicrafters knob needed Ed Boatanchors 0 March 9th 04 05:58 AM
Help needed Yaesu FT-757GX! How does the VFO knob come off? Bubba Equipment 0 March 3rd 04 12:26 AM