Old December 24th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default What Kind of Radio is This?

Attached Thumbnails
What Kind of Radio is This?-radio.jpg
Old December 25th 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"jim menning" wrote in message
Where is the picture from? That could give us a likely country of origin
at least.

I found it on the internet and had to crop-out some "scantly clothed"
female.

My guess is that it would be from Europe.

Old December 25th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Yeah,,
I mean why crop it at all????

--
Carl
WA1KPD

"Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
NotMe wrote:
I found it on the internet and had to crop-out some "scantly clothed"
female.

What's the link to the site with the "scantly clothed female"?

I'll add it to my collection of Radio Girls.

Ron

Old December 25th 07, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Art Art is offline

Heck

I needed a Holiday present of scantily clad women and radios

Old December 28th 07, 06:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

either Euro or Aussie. MY guess is Aussie... they have a certain look,
not sure what it is... I guess more "playful" than the USA stuff.

Mark Oppat

"NotMe" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 29th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Looks a bit like a British McMichael Twin Supervox.
Martin.