Old May 24th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor

This is a great chance to get one of these before production starts in
July...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Old May 25th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Good circuit, a good audio alc, not a clipper.
Now the only problem is AD stopped the production on the main chip SSM2166S.
I use it also and my audio boards sre on hold. Does anybody have 5 of them.

ups.com...

Old May 26th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 25, 1:50 pm, "Big Picture" wrote:
Good circuit, a good audio alc, not a clipper.
Now the only problem is AD stopped the production on the main chip SSM2166S.
I use it also and my audio boards sre on hold. Does anybody have 5 of them.

Analog Devices has not discontinued this device. However, they are in
the process of moving their fab for this part. The current lead time
is about 35 weeks. I have all I need to start my production. Maybe
I'll offer a few out on Ebay in the next few days.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old May 27th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 25 May 2007 13:50:37 -0500, "Big Picture"
wrote:

+++Good circuit, a good audio alc, not a clipper.
+++Now the only problem is AD stopped the production on the main chip SSM2166S.
+++I use it also and my audio boards sre on hold. Does anybody have 5 of them.
+++

**************

Use SSM2166SZ, the SSM2188S is not RoHS compliant. Most IC vendors are
trying their darndest to phase out non RoHS compliant parts.

james
Old May 27th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 26, 6:25 pm, james wrote:
Use SSM2166SZ, the SSM2188S is not RoHS compliant. Most IC vendors are
trying their darndest to phase out non RoHS compliant parts.

Good idea... but there is no "z" parts at this time either.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old May 29th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 26, 8:43 am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
On May 25, 1:50 pm, "Big Picture" wrote:

Good circuit, a good audio alc, not a clipper.
Now the only problem is AD stopped the production on the main chip SSM2166S.
I use it also and my audio boards sre on hold. Does anybody have 5 of them.

Analog Devices has not discontinued this device. However, they are in
the process of moving their fab for this part. The current lead time
is about 35 weeks. I have all I need to start my production. Maybe
I'll offer a few out on Ebay in the next few days.www.telstar-electronics.com

Wow... that one sold very fast!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6486&rd=1&rd=1