Old December 31st 04, 11:42 AM
Angela & Gary

Default digipan problem

I just upgraded to digipan 2.0 and now find that I can't get the program
to run. Every time I attempt to execute it, I get a dialog box
reporting an illegal operation and the application aborts. I deleted
the .ini file prior to the upgrade as the instructions note.
Additionally, I now find that my old trusty Hamscope fails to load as
well and I get the same dialog box on launching it. Anybody know what
gives here?? I'm anxious to get back on the air with these apps.

gary
ka9ra0
Old January 1st 05, 10:38 PM
rocketeer1950

Angela & Gary wrote:
I just upgraded to digipan 2.0 and now find that I can't get the program
to run. Every time I attempt to execute it, I get a dialog box
reporting an illegal operation and the application aborts. I deleted
the .ini file prior to the upgrade as the instructions note.
Additionally, I now find that my old trusty Hamscope fails to load as
well and I get the same dialog box on launching it. Anybody know what
gives here?? I'm anxious to get back on the air with these apps.

gary
ka9ra0

What OS are you running? How much RAM etc?
Maybe upgrade your system, more RAM can do wonders and a 256 Meg stick
is not that expensive these days.
rocketeer