Old October 16th 03, 04:29 AM
Steveo

"Dorothy Forbes" wrote:
I am reposting this after fixing the URL typo,

It's still borked, this is rec.radio.cb .

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old October 16th 03, 08:51 PM
Dorothy Forbes

Default URL fix ISS project ET Shadow needs VHF amateurs

I am reposting this after fixing the URL typo, sorry, and thanks to the
folks that told me it was broken on a few of the posts.
Kevin.

Greetings to all, please have a look, if it interests you to take part in an
experiment with Electric Thruster Ion Plasma Engine tests onboard the Space
Station.
The engine causes a VHF radio blackout on Earth and your help is need as
part of ground receiving network to map the extent of the effect.
Please go to
http://www.qsl.net/vk3ukf/etshadowozindexqsl.html

My webpage is dedicated to the memory of Columbia and her Crew.
STS-107

My page is also for the Australia region, but I am sending this everywhere,
so as to spread awareness about the project, It may not have started yet in
your area.
Get on it, be the first in your area.

There are links to more information at the Russian site.
You don't have to be an amateur radio operator
Schools and S.W.L.'s ( short wave listeners )are
also welcome.
Cheers, Kevin VK3UKF