Old January 21st 04, 03:50 AM
W4JLE

Default How Ah Spend Ma MLK Holiday

1. By goin' to da KFC and eatin' some mo' dat frihhhd shickun'.

2. By goin' to da white subuhbs to shoplif' an steel da cahhhs.

3. By smokin' some mo' dat crack cocaine.

4. By riotin' wid' Jesse Jacksunn and burnin' da town cuz Geoooge Bush
wuz eleckked da prezident.

5. By axein' why I don't get mo' welfare money cuz' I be habin' 8 kids
and no idea who dey fadduhs be.

6. By complainin' about how Whitey is da reason fo' all muh' problemmz
an I can't get nuthin' wid out dat Affirmative Action.

7. All of dem dere mo fo reasons dat you sedd.
Old January 21st 04, 04:06 AM
Gray Shockley

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:50, W4JLE wrote
(posting.google.com):

1. By goin' to da KFC and eatin' some mo' dat frihhhd shickun'.

2. By goin' to da white subuhbs to shoplif' an steel da cahhhs.

3. By smokin' some mo' dat crack cocaine.

4. By riotin' wid' Jesse Jacksunn and burnin' da town cuz Geoooge Bush
wuz eleckked da prezident.

5. By axein' why I don't get mo' welfare money cuz' I be habin' 8 kids
and no idea who dey fadduhs be.

6. By complainin' about how Whitey is da reason fo' all muh' problemmz
an I can't get nuthin' wid out dat Affirmative Action.

7. All of dem dere mo fo reasons dat you sedd.

plonk to this low-class trash.

Gray Shockley
United States Army (retired)

Old January 21st 04, 06:29 AM
W4JLE

Cute, really cute... Anyone with half a brain can see you created a yahoo
address and are spoofing my From field.

Glad to see I upset some liberal bad enough that they took all that time to
attempt to be me.

om...

Old January 21st 04, 08:13 AM
W4JLE

If you compare my address to the racist post, you will see it is our
Canadian friend trying to be cute.

"Dr. A.T. Squeegee" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

snip racist stereotype trash

I really have to wonder why people like you even bother to get
your amateur radio license.

*PLONK!*

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

Old January 21st 04, 05:41 PM
Dr. A.T. Squeegee

In article , "W4JLE" w4jle(remove to
says...

If you compare my address to the racist post, you will see it is our
Canadian friend trying to be cute.

I did exactly that -- about five seconds after I hit 'Send.' Aaak!

Sorry about that. I've been a SysAdmin for several years... I
should certainly know better...

No 'plonk' involved this time... In fact, I'm going to see if I
can cancel my original reply.

Keep the peace(es).