Old June 15th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrti

dloyd claims he can effectly atack m e at this yet hif you read th e
ng in gogole you ONLY see "Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread
Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrti"

if you look at in say free agent you him prove over and over that it
is HE not I that refering to mysexaulity contantly

sorry folks I call that wining

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old June 15th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark, keep on posting, and I will keep on cranking out the tune on the Hurdy Gurdy

On Jun 14, 7:15?pm, wrote:
dloyd claims he can effectly atack m e at this yet hif you read th e
ng in gogole you ONLY see "Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread
Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrti"

if you look at in say free agent you him prove over and over that it
is HE not I that refering to mysexaulity contantly

sorry folks I call that wining

Everybody else calls it whining.

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Relax everyone, Mark is talking to himself again, no wonder he is
spamming like a rabid monkey. Mark, must have fallen off of his meds
again.

Keep on posting, and I will keep on cranking out the tune on the Hurdy
Gurdy
It must suck being you, one useless Mark forging ahead.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old June 15th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:25:00 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 14, 7:15?pm, wrote:
dloyd claims he can effectly atack m e at this yet hif you read th e
ng in gogole you ONLY see "Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread
Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrti"

if you look at in say free agent you him prove over and over that it
is HE not I that refering to mysexaulity contantly

sorry folks I call that wining

Everybody else calls it whining.

who is everybody just you annymouse

Old June 15th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark, is off his meds, don't worry be happy.

wrote:
On Jun 14, 7:15?pm, wrote:
dloyd claims he can effectly atack m e at this yet hif you read th e
ng in gogole you ONLY see "Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread
Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrti"

if you look at in say free agent you him prove over and over that it
is HE not I that refering to mysexaulity contantly

sorry folks I call that wining

Everybody else calls it whining.

who is everybody just you annymouse

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

It must suck being you (snicker)

Dloyd

Old June 15th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:40:36 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 14, 7:27?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:25:00 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

It must suck being you (snicker)

not at all I have won wether you can face that fact is another matter
you keep on lying making unsuppoerted charges and doing the things you
said are wroong when I do them

meeans I win

Old June 15th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ, Usenet Moron and Loser

wrote:
On Jun 14, 7:27?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:25:00 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

It must suck being you (snicker)

not at all I have won wether you can face that fact is another matter
you keep on lying making unsuppoerted charges and doing the things you
said are wroong when I do them

meeans I win

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

You haven't won, I have. I have completely made you look like a total
moron and boob, playing you like the puppet you are for months. You
see, I can walk away, get on the air and nobody knows the difference
and knows no connection between me and RRAP, but for you, your rep is
about as tarnished as you can get, when you get on the air, especially
75 meters, those who read RRAP will not work KB9RQZ because you look
like an odd ball, a weirdo, and kook. Your just too stupid to
realize, but I have been winning for months, and will continue to win
as long as I can make you keep dancing, posting like a rabid monkey.

Keep on Dancing Mark. Listen good, the old Hurdy Gurdy is about to
play another tune.

Dloyd

Old June 15th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Jun 14, 7:27?pm, wrote:
[...]

woger i have NO on air problem and indeed your efforts to smear me
from the shadows Have won me freinds there on Air