Old November 30th 03, 03:10 PM
Tom

Default Troughline Calculator

I've Googled in vain for an online calculator, or program for calculating
troughline dimensions - does anyone know of one, please? The maths makes my
brain hurt!

Something along the lines of this coax line calculator is what I am looking
for:

http://www1.sphere.ne.jp/i-lab/ilab/tool/cx_line_e.htm

Thanks.

Old November 30th 03, 09:01 PM
Ian White, G3SEK

Tom wrote:
I've Googled in vain for an online calculator, or program for
calculating troughline dimensions - does anyone know of one, please?
The maths makes my brain hurt!

AppCAD at www.agilent.com has that and much more.

Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

Old December 1st 03, 02:01 PM
Tom

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:01:51 +0000, "Ian White, G3SEK"
wrote:

AppCAD at www.agilent.com has that and much more.

Excellent! Many thanks, Ian

Tom