Old December 11th 04, 01:23 PM
Researcher

Default 1011D schematic

Gentle Readers:

I am researching the design of the old Swan / Siltronix VFOs. My goal
is to two-fold 1. improve (stabilize) the existing design. 2.
develop a low-cost digital replacement. I am seeking a schematic of the
Siltronix 1011D. I am sure that someone out-there has created a
high-definition scan (suitable for e-mail transmission). How ''bout it
guys.....would someone please shoot me a schematic, or a link to a
schematic?

The Researcher
Indiana State University