Old May 29th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default W2IHY eq and noise gate

I just bought one of those eq's and people tell me it really sounds good.
I'm still tinkering with the settings but so far I like it.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 30th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 29, 6:49*pm, Steve wrote:
I just bought one of those eq's and people tell me it really sounds good.
I'm still tinkering with the settings but so far I like it.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

The truckers will like well equalized audio, but does it help your
stutter, punkboi?
Old June 25th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:
I just bought one of those eq's and people tell me it really sounds good.
I'm still tinkering with the settings but so far I like it.

I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo audio

Never happy 'till I break something.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old June 25th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 24, 9:50*pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo audio

There's a sucker born every minute...
Old June 25th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 9:50 pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo audio

There's a sucker born every minute...

you've made a pretty good practice out of milking them out of their hard
earned money.

Old June 26th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 24, 9:50 pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo audio

There's a sucker born every minute...

Obviously so, some bought your garbage.

Old June 27th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 24, 9:50 pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo
audio

There's a sucker born every minute...

Obviously so, some bought your garbage.

But not enough to allow Brian to move out of his parents basement.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old June 27th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Pyle, Gomer" wrote:
wrote in message
On Jun 24, 9:50 pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo
audio

There's a sucker born every minute...

you've made a pretty good practice out of milking them out of their hard
earned money.

Brian aka "Telstar Electronics" has been a failure in every business
endeavor he has attempted.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old June 27th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Telstar Electronics wrote:
On Jun 24, 9:50=A0pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
I sent it back, replaced it with behringer rack stuff. voooodooooo
audio

There's a sucker born every minute...

I have less than $100 invested in this rack audio system and it will run
circles around that trash you spam the group with.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/