Old September 8th 03, 03:00 PM
Twistedhed

Default Amateur Radio NewslineT Report 1360- September 5 2003

Dave, you can't jack the group off and talk to them out the other side
of your mouth, Haven't you noticed? Your obsessions are alienating you
from the very few that even supported you. Your ignorant anger is
responsible for the way you are now viewed. Attack upon attack to
another for merely illustrating your lies/ignorance (whatever you wish
to refer it) concerning legal behavior shows you care not one iota for
advocation of legal behavior like you have claimed..your admitted
behavior is felonious, and the uncontrollable need to reduce yourself to
attacking me for informing you of the law that you, as a licensed
hammie, should already have known, is placing you in a light that many
hammies were unable to see before. You have issues,,deep deep issues.
Grow up and stop being such an ass, Davie.

Old September 10th 03, 12:54 AM
jim

Twistedhed wrote:
Dave, you can't jack the group off and talk to them out the other side
of your mouth, Haven't you noticed? Your obsessions are alienating you
from the very few that even supported you. Your ignorant anger is
responsible for the way you are now viewed. Attack upon attack to
another for merely illustrating your lies/ignorance (whatever you wish
to refer it) concerning legal behavior shows you care not one iota for
advocation of legal behavior like you have claimed..your admitted
behavior is felonious, and the uncontrollable need to reduce yourself to
attacking me for informing you of the law that you, as a licensed
hammie, should already have known, is placing you in a light that many
hammies were unable to see before. You have issues,,deep deep issues.
Grow up and stop being such an ass, Davie.

give it a rest already twist. we know your position as well as daves and
everyone else who you are flaming with. ignore 'em....

Old September 10th 03, 01:52 AM
Twistedhed

TWISTEDHED HUMOR SITE

http://www.geocities.com/twistedhedwebtvdotnet

Old September 10th 03, 01:54 AM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
TWISTEDHED HUMOR SITE

http://www.geocities.com/twistedhedwebtvdotnet

I got on the site, but the links seem dead. (?)

--
GO #40
Old September 10th 03, 02:49 AM

"Curious Dan" wrote:
wrote in message
jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

[...]

I tried asking him to do that too.

on the flip side the antics do provide material for the voob site...

It'll make ya famous.. I have no problem with Twist, he just needs
to ignore all that ****.

talking out both sides of your mouth steve, if you asked him to stop then
you have a problem with what he is doing. are you just trying to stay on
his good side so he doesnt go of on you?

No, unlike you I have no hidden agenda. Are you going back to
your leg humping?

--
GO #40

RIP Warren Zevon!