Old January 6th 04, 03:21 AM
Dennis A. Homerick

Default DRSI Type 2 cards

Hello:
Thanks for reading this message. I have two DRSI
type 2 cards for sale. I have SPARE chip set (SIO, CIO,
& TCM 3105) Also have two DCD replacements. I will
sell (make offer) or trade for 1270C's. Prefer recent mfj's.

Thanks

Dennis, w8nw

To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM
DRSI Type 2 Cards Dennis A. Homerick Equipment 0 December 25th 03 10:52 PM
DRSI Type 2 Cards Dennis A. Homerick Equipment 0 December 25th 03 10:52 PM