Old October 1st 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default BUTTERNUT HF5 BUTTERFLY NEW

I bought this antenna ten years ago, it is still in box, I opened part of
the box to retrieve the instructions. Not sure of shipping, it's long, and
I'll have to measure it. Now, them boys at BEncher get $450 for these things
now, I paid nothing of the sort, though it strikes me that had I put my life
savings into HF5B antennas I'd be able to retire now...

I'm asking $250 for it, plus shipping, CONUS only Paypal, or USPS money
order.

http://www.bencher.com/hf5b.html

http://www.bencher.com/pdfs/00159IZV.pdf is the manual

--
George Csahanin
Austin, TX

"When man perpetrates a total fiasco he does it logarithmically" - the late
Jean Shepard K2ORS

Butternut HF-5 Butterfly GeorgeC Swap 2 January 27th 05 01:02 AM
FS: Butternut 12 and 17 M. Coils Jim L. Swap 1 October 21st 03 01:05 AM
For Sale in South Florida Area: Butternut Mini HF Beam K9BCT Swap 0 October 18th 03 09:40 PM