Old March 28th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

American Soldiers are being killed in Iraq by our own [[[Coverment]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are Mass Murderers and agents of the Elite Robber Oil
Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it.
And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction!
If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.

http://tinyurl.com/yrk23j

A warning! Wilder Scott Antenna 4 April 15th 06 04:51 AM
(OT) When John Kerry's Courage Went M.I.A. - Senator covered upevidence of P.O.W.'s left behind dxAce Shortwave 4 August 24th 04 08:17 PM
WARNING ABOUT COMMCORADIO Ambrose Swap 0 February 24th 04 05:52 AM
a warning from the CAPTAIN the captain Shortwave 8 December 13th 03 06:21 AM