Old February 14th 06, 10:32 PM
Junior Member

Location: Colorado
Default Dead bugs!

I'm going to attempt to build one of my ghost receievers dead bug style. The goal being to take something that I usually mount in an old PC case, and fit it into a cigar box. I've never tried dead bug, or ugly construction, but figure it should be the most spacerous mehtod, and I cany use both side of a board for seperate functions.

As far as my ghost receivers, just remember those proclaiming something is impossible are interupted by someone doing it. Believe it or not, like it or not, the dead talk! This IS the next frontier in electronics!

http://franksumption.tripod.com/

I still haven't quite gotten the LNM3820 to work the way I want it to. It works on the bread board, but not on a PCB.

Frank
Old February 15th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ed

The next frontier? Hell Frank, I built my first Doug DeMaw preamp 30 years
ago "dead bug style"!

--
Frank

Old February 16th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ken Scharf

Frank wrote:
I'm going to attempt to build one of my ghost receievers dead bug style.
The goal being to take something that I usually mount in an old PC case,
and fit it into a cigar box. I've never tried dead bug, or ugly
construction, but figure it should be the most spacerous mehtod, and I
cany use both side of a board for seperate functions.

As far as my ghost receivers, just remember those proclaiming
something is impossible are interupted by someone doing it. Believe
it or not, like it or not, the dead talk! This IS the next frontier in
electronics!

Well you are in good company, along with Houdini, A.C.Doyle, and Tesla.
Old February 25th 06, 03:52 AM
Junior Member

Location: Colorado

This ain't some simple RF amplifier. I meant that ghost communication, or transdimensional communications, is the next frontier, for those that are brave enough not to listen to the scientists, skeptics, and debunkers that will tell you it's impossible because it scares the crap out of them, or goes against some brain dead theory of how life, and physics is supposed to be.
After six years of working on these projects, you can imagine how many idiots I've encountered that are so sure they know better.

Frank

Old February 25th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Alfred Green

Frank enscribed:
This ain't some simple RF amplifier. I meant that ghost communication,
or transdimensional communications, is the next frontier, for those
that are brave enough not to listen to the scientists, skeptics, and
debunkers that will tell you it's impossible because it scares the crap
out of them, or goes against some brain dead theory of how life, and
physics is supposed to be.

My apologies for missing the start of this thread, but what is it that
you are trying to achieve here?
If you are looking for some assistance in building a particular circuit
I would certainly like to help. I have been a ham for almost four
decades, with a strong tilt towards building rather than operating.
My experience with the scientific and skeptic community is that they
would actually _LOVE_ to see some real evidence of the paranormal,
rather than debunking it as a matter of principle.
If you have a workable proposition we could take it to JREF,
www.randi.org and collect a nice $1million.
I would really like to be able to do that.
Let me know,

73 Alf NU8I
Scottsdale AZ DM43an
Old February 25th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Andy Axnot

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:32:07 +0000, Frank wrote:

As far as my ghost receivers, just remember those proclaiming
something is impossible are interupted by someone doing it. Believe
it or not, like it or not, the dead talk!

Actually, Frank, some of them read the newsgroups too, though most of
them seem to prefer the binary porn groups.

Good luck!

Andy

Old February 25th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mike Young

"Alfred Green" wrote in message
My experience with the scientific and skeptic community is that they would
actually _LOVE_ to see some real evidence of the paranormal, rather than
debunking it as a matter of principle.

There is some of that, but woe betides those who let their beliefs cloud
interpretation of the results. Skeptics and scientists remain first and
foremost skeptics and scientists. It would have to be very compelling to
even pass a first scrutiny.

Old February 28th 06, 04:40 AM
Junior Member

Location: Colorado

The fact is I get voices of mostly an unknown origin that are surely not broadcast, and radio fragments, often they call me by name, first and last. I have a site with some examples
http://franksumption.tripod.com/ on top of the home page is a list of links, these are pages in the site, most of which are voices received on my ghost box, some intelligible, some not so much. On the schematics page I put up photos of this fisrt dead bug board I made. The object of that being to reduce the number of baords in the system so I can use a smaller cabinet.

What you say about scientists/skeptics is untrue. There is absolutely overwhelming evidence out there that would probably stand up in a any court for the existence iof paranormal activity, and it's almost completely ignored by the scientists, and lied about by the skeptics/debunkers. It's been my experince the scientists that say they would love to see the evidence are looking with thier eyes closed! Then claim they didn't see anything.

Not only does this system let me record voices of what seem to be spirits, they will speak direct while the system is running via the monitor speaker.

This point of this whole discussion, I guess, was hoping for interested parties, and sharing information.

The system I've made is a method of developing a random audio source, which the spirits/entities use to form their voices. It works like white noise used for EVP, but the result is much louder, and clearer voices. White noise, and my system work on some kind of random energy principal. It's the randomness that seems to allow spirits to get their voices across.

Frank

Old May 26th 06, 08:00 PM
Junior Member

Location: Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
I'm going to attempt to build one of my ghost receievers dead bug style. The goal being to take something that I usually mount in an old PC case, and fit it into a cigar box. I've never tried dead bug, or ugly construction, but figure it should be the most spacerous mehtod, and I cany use both side of a board for seperate functions.

As far as my ghost receivers, just remember those proclaiming something is impossible are interupted by someone doing it. Believe it or not, like it or not, the dead talk! This IS the next frontier in electronics!

http://franksumption.tripod.com/

I still haven't quite gotten the LNM3820 to work the way I want it to. It works on the bread board, but not on a PCB.

Frank

Okay, I tried Dead Bug construtcion, and it seems it is absolutly wortheless for complicated circuits. Most the hams I see pushing this method are only using a couple components, try it with about 50, and see how well it works---NOT. I made two of my systems with it, and an amp, all are crappy!!

Frank