Old March 12th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default GOP Muslim-Hater Seeks to Shut Down Amateur Radio

On Mar 12, 4:27*pm, Mike wrote:
http://wonkette.com/440404/ira-terro...-wants-to-take...

"They’re taking this away because they’re planning to openly oppress
us at some point in the future."

Hysterical paranoia.

Old March 12th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 4:41*pm, Oliver wrote:
On Mar 12, 4:27*pm, Mike wrote:

http://wonkette.com/440404/ira-terro...-wants-to-take...

"They’re taking this away because they’re planning to openly oppress
us at some point in the future."

Hysterical paranoia.

You could be right in the evaluation of that observation. But,
King is behind the move to remove the 420 MHz band out of
amateur use.
Old March 14th 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 12:47*pm, "MNMikew" wrote:
"Oliver" wrote in message

On Mar 12, 4:27 pm, Mike wrote:

http://wonkette.com/440404/ira-terro...-wants-to-take...

"They re taking this away because they re planning to openly oppress
us at some point in the future."

Hysterical paranoia.

---------
Little Mikey is always the drama queen.

Look, dipstick, I openly admitted that conclusion may have
gone a bit far. But you can't deny that Republican King is
trying to take away a ham band, right?

Damn, you should've learned how to read, Minne-Mike!
Old March 14th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wharrrrrrrrrrrs tat Birrrrrth Certificaaaaate??????

Newest, Latest Billboard in Penns Woods.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

We need Birth Certificates Billboards goin up and down the Mississippi
River.Put on Boats and Barges, put em Everrrrrywharrrrr........
cuhulin

Old March 14th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Oliver" wrote in message

On Mar 12, 4:27 pm, Mike wrote:

http://wonkette.com/440404/ira-terro...-wants-to-take....

"They re taking this away because they re planning to openly oppress
us at some point in the future."

Hysterical paranoia.

---------
Little Mikey is always the drama queen.

Look, dipstick, I openly admitted that conclusion may have
gone a bit far. But you can't deny that Republican King is
trying to take away a ham band, right?

Damn, you should've learned how to read, Minne-Mike!

But, he's so well known for his thoroughness! ;-)

Old March 14th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 2:02*pm, wrote:
Wharrrrrrrrrrrs tat Birrrrrth Certificaaaaate??????

Newest, Latest Billboard in Penns Woods.http://www.worldnetdaily.com

We need Birth Certificates Billboards goin up and down the Mississippi
River.Put on Boats and Barges, put em Everrrrrywharrrrr........
cuhulin

Teacher, my dog ate my birth certificate!
Old March 14th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy is only interested in Food and playing with her squeaky doggy
toys.
When she was an eight weeks old puppy, she was chewing/checking out lots
of things.One of my old Rand McNally Road Atlases, she chewed the Oregon
map page out of there.Doggy is Smart.
cuhulin

Old March 14th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/14/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:
Wharrrrrrrrrrrs tat Birrrrrth Certificaaaaate??????

Newest, Latest Billboard in Penns Woods.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

We need Birth Certificates Billboards goin up and down the Mississippi
River.Put on Boats and Barges, put em Everrrrrywharrrrr........
cuhulin

Put one on Trent Lott's hairpiece.

Old March 14th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Get some cans of that cheap 98 cents spray paint.Paint it every where.on
the streets, sidewalks, houses, buildings, windows, peoples vehicles,,,
Paint, Paint, Paint.That is what cheap paint is for.
cuhulin

Old March 15th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/15/2011 12:33 PM, RHF wrote:

Here in the 21st Century there are New More Productive
Uses use of the Public Radio Spectrum that benefit the
Majority [100s of Millions] of the American Public : Who
use Cellphones and Wireless Devices for their Every Day
Work and Daily Living.

The Greater 'Good' Is The Greater "Good" !

let there be a great good in the use of the
public radio spectrum in the 21st century ~ RHF
.
.

You will find, after destroying all other uses of prime spectrum, that
you still don't have enough. Carriers are sitting on unused spectrum
now. There is no emergency.