Old February 1st 04, 03:38 AM
Michael Melland

Default FS: Eddystone 770U UHF Receiver

I have a nice Eddystone 770U UHF receiver for sale. I'ts in very good
condition and everything works. It receives from 150 MHz to 500 MHz in 6
bands. All dial lights working, band lights working, receives on all bands.
Very clean, unmodified.

Has excellent FM audio on my local PD/Sheriff frequencies... wide "tube
audio" on public safety bands has to be heard to be believed grin. This
receiver was mfg in the UK but there is a dealer label from Canada on it. A
few scratches on the bottom of the case (aprior owner had removed the
feet... I replaced the feet) and a couple broken plastic push knob
connectors on the rear (connectors there but plastic tips broken off) but
still an outstanding condition for this 1961 vintage rare (at least in the
USA) receiver.

It's heavy... with manual copy... asking $300 plus shipping 60 lbs or so
from 54986. Open to reasonable offers as well.... pics available on
request.

Mike, W9WIS
Winneconne WI

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, WI USA

FS: Racal 1772 and EddyStone 6100 Communication Receiver wor Shortwave 0 October 30th 04 03:55 PM
Wanted Eddystone receiver cb Boatanchors 0 March 5th 04 01:06 PM
Eddystone receiver cb Shortwave 2 March 5th 04 01:04 PM
FS Eddystone 770U UHF Receiver Michael Melland Boatanchors 0 February 1st 04 03:38 AM
FS: Eddystone 770U UHF Receiver Michael Melland Swap 0 January 4th 04 09:38 PM