AR-2500 software ....

Old November 3rd 03, 03:09 PM
WilleeCue

Default AR-2500 software ....

If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee

Old May 16th 10, 06:49 PM
wbwales wbwales is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilleeCue View Post
If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee
Please send A copy of the software for the AOR 2500.Thanks N0NNG
Old June 26th 10, 02:59 PM
badeye badeye is offline
Junior Member

Location: Gadsden Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilleeCue View Post
If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee
WilleeCue
I would love to have a copy of the AR 2500 Software, Thanks

Wes Freeman
badeye
Old June 26th 10, 11:16 PM
geggsy geggsy is offline
Junior Member

[quote=WilleeCue;154218]If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee[hi WilleeCue,will this software work for my AR 2002,if so can I have a copy please.Gezza/QUOTE]
Old September 17th 10, 10:48 PM
Fredp757 Fredp757 is offline
Junior Member

Hi all

Should anyone remember the AR-2500and have this bit of software still somewhere, please think about me ! I'm using the 1990 Gesmudo software, which works pretty well, but I didn't find the way to play with the data files, as it's all logged in Hex
Thanks,
Fred (14FAT138)
Old September 20th 16, 01:07 PM
bunijood bunijood is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilleeCue View Post
If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee
Please i need the software to control the ar2500 via pc

Thnks