Old January 7th 05, 09:19 PM
Jimmie

Default Converting sweep tube amp to 4cx250 amp

Just finished a project of converting my old 4 sweep tube amp to 4cx250. I f
the amp uses a doubler type power supply forget it. Might as well build from
scratch. Bridge type power supplies can be converted to doublers that will
give about 1600 VDC. At this voltage power out of the 4cx250 will be about
the same as 4 sweep tubes. Im getting about 800 watts PEP. Dont even think
about running 2 4cx250s, OF course you could but the rest of the amp parts
will never handle it and again you might as well build from scratch.

Old January 7th 05, 11:16 PM

Amps such as that one are ILLEGAL for CBers to even look at.

Old January 8th 05, 10:11 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

I don't email you, truckstop solicitor. Go beef with whoever's ISP it
is. I know you wish I would communicate, but being heterosexual, I must
decline.

Old January 9th 05, 03:25 PM
David Lawson

Isn't this your skank?
KC8QJP
FORMAL DISCIPLINARY HEARING-KATHLEEN R. LEE
Chairman Woods noted that Kathleen Lee was issued CPA certificate 36,525
on July 15, 1998. The hearing was to consider disciplinary action
against Ms. Lee's CPA certificate pursuant to Ohio Revised Code section
4701.16(A)(5), conviction of a felony under the laws of any state or of
the United States. Ms. Lee was convicted in the United States District
Court, Northern District of Ohio of five counts of Aiding & Assisting in
Filing False Tax Returns, a violation of 26 USC 7206(2), on June 12,
2000. Ms. Lee did not appear at the hearing. The Board agreed to
deliberate the disciplinary action in a later executive session.
Action taken.
Kathleen R. Lee, CPA 4701.16(A)(5)-Convicted of aiding & assisting in
filing of false tax returns. CPA certificate revoked.

oups.com...

Old January 9th 05, 11:31 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

How nice to see AKC training of keyclowns working perfectly. Keykweenz
still frothing and crying cuz they can't stop the AKC.