Old November 17th 04, 02:58 PM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

Default OT- The Five Iron

Subject: Fw: The five iron

A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple
bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his
throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.

Well, it was like this", said the man. "I was having a quiet round of
golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our ball
into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was
rooting around noticed that one of the cows had something white at
its rear end."

"I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a
golf ball with my wife's monogram on it stuck right in the middle of
the cow's butt. That's when I made my big mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the cow's tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks
like yours!".

"I don't remember much after that."

Woulf Hong 1938 cast iron 4 sale Ron Boatanchors 0 June 27th 04 09:23 PM
Iron Horse SMA Dilligaf Antenna 1 June 22nd 04 04:52 AM
Iron powder vs. ferrite cores for low-power inductors Jason Hsu Homebrew 6 September 23rd 03 02:24 AM
Iron powder vs. ferrite cores for low-power inductors Jason Hsu Homebrew 0 September 22nd 03 08:30 PM
"UTC VM-4 MOD IRON IS SOLD" Ax9909 Boatanchors 0 August 6th 03 12:26 AM