Old July 6th 03, 01:34 PM
Joe S.

Default WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

Real tough guys are too smart to worry about spammers and trolls.

--

----
Joe S.

"Andre" wrote in message
om...
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

Where are all the tough guys in this shortwave newsgroup like
GrtPumpkin32 (Linus), RHF, Bball, N8KDV(Steve), Starman, Phil, Frank
Dresser, Dan Conti, Tad Early, Tasd Early, Red October90, Brian
Denley, DeWayne, Al Patrick, Agent Smith, Burr, Mike Maghakian, Paul,
Joe Strain, bpnjensen (Bruce Jensen), Diver4777, Radioman390, Eric F.
Richards, R274C, Hfguy, DougSlug, RFCOMMSYS, Signalchaser, Robert, MJC
, Dxlover, Elfa , J Tabor, Telamon, Dxing since 1957, Michael Moore,
Mark Keith, Radioguy and the rest of the regular contributors of this
shortwave newsgroup. "I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU ARE MACHO MEN", What
happened? Perhaps your all R.I.P. (Rest In Peace) dominated by the
intellectual gays and politics groups.
Perhaps all of you are hiding at the back of your wives because
you cannot fight back against the infiltrators like the gays and the
politics groups that dominated the shortwave newsgroup at this time.
In short all of you are a bundle of cowards, you are running away from
the high ground of the shortwave newsgroup. Wake up, fight back your
rights. That is your group, don't allow the infiltrators to throw you
out of your own newsgroup.
The infiltrator has discovered that all you in this shortwave
newsgroup are all weak. You cannot compose a very intellectual article
or contribute valuable information related to shortwave which you can
learn out of it. Instead all of you placed rubbish topics, using
offensive languages on your posts and insulting each other.
In order to throw out the infiltrators, you should learn how to
compose a good article related to shortwave which everybody will
learn. Because its not only you are reading or viewing this newsgroup
but it becomes the focus of the world to read articles. Even though
they are not a member of this group but they read those articles that
you post in this shortwave newsgroup. Remember this is the Internet,
people get information from this medium.
Google shortwave newsgroup is not moderated why, because they
want freedom of speech and expression to post a good article related
to the topic and accept criticisms on the article posted on the group
and allow also exchanging of views in a certain article. It doesn't
muzzle free speech or express its views. Google shortwave newsgroup is
like a mirror of democracy in the public arena on the Internet.
Stop hiding, there is nowhere to hide. Go and challenge the gays
and politics infiltrators on your shortwave newsgroup. "STOP THEM".

Andre

Old July 18th 03, 12:52 AM
Mike Maghakian

I posted a radio related reply the other day, I read postings but
ignore the stupid stuff idiots, eventually they will go somewhere
else.

Old July 18th 03, 04:50 AM
Mark Keith

(Andre) wrote in message . com...
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

Where are all the tough guys in this shortwave newsgroup like

Mark Keith, and the rest of the regular contributors of this
shortwave newsgroup.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......*fart*, *belch* , zzzz.....Uhhh...Did I go
anywhere? I was just taking a nap.

"I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU ARE MACHO MEN",

No. I'm a redneck. Macho men went out about 1980.

What
happened? Perhaps your all R.I.P. (Rest In Peace) dominated by the
intellectual gays and politics groups.

Nope. I ignore both. Also political gays and intellectual groups.

Perhaps all of you are hiding at the back of your wives because
you cannot fight back against the infiltrators like the gays and the
politics groups that dominated the shortwave newsgroup at this time.

No. When the queers and political trolls take over, I go over to other
groups for a while. I can't stop them from posting. But I can stop me
from reading their sick crap.
In short all of you are a bundle of cowards, you are running away from
the high ground of the shortwave newsgroup.

This NG was never on too high a ground even in normal times....Many
endlessly prattle on for months about brain damaged shortwave
broadcasters. If thats high ground, I'll keep my life preserver on.

Wake up, fight back your
rights. That is your group, don't allow the infiltrators to throw you
out of your own newsgroup.

This is no ones and everyones group. No one can throw anyone out of
it, so it's a waste of energy to even worry about it.

The infiltrator has discovered that all you in this shortwave
newsgroup are all weak.

True, I don't work out, or lift weights as much as I should...I'm too
busy smoking cigs and drinking coffee...

You cannot compose a very intellectual article
or contribute valuable information related to shortwave which you can
learn out of it.

If they want good info, they should buy books. I'm not the U of
H....If I happen to spit anything out vaguely useful, so be
it...Otherwise, it's not my job. It's my right to be as ignorant and
useless as I want. After all, I'm a redneck. I have a reputation to
uphold.

Instead all of you placed rubbish topics, using
offensive languages on your posts and insulting each other.

I only get offensive when I'm offended upon. But yes, If you offend
upon me, I'm likely to take a *&^% down your neck. After all, I'm a
redneck. I have a reputation to uphold.

In order to throw out the infiltrators, you should learn how to
compose a good article related to shortwave which everybody will
learn.

What are we publishing companies now? I have a life, and more
important things to do than prattle on in a lengthy article about
shortwave radios. There is so much written about shortwave and
shortwave radios over the years, it's mostly a rerun at this point
anyway... Wanna learn something? Buy a frigging book. The ARRL antenna
handbook make good throne reading material. All *real* redneck
amateurs have a copy of the antenna handbook, AES catalog, and a
penthouse in their throne rooms. Not necessarily in that order...

Because its not only you are reading or viewing this newsgroup
but it becomes the focus of the world to read articles.

Hummmm....People worldwide want to listen to the mutterings of an
ignorant redneck? That boggles the mind really.

Even though
they are not a member of this group but they read those articles that
you post in this shortwave newsgroup.

No one and everyone is a member of this group.

Remember this is the Internet,
people get information from this medium.

Hummm....Don't forget what the airlines teach their pilots when
setting up their flight computers and autopilots. Garbage in = garbage
out. All info on the web should be filtered before use.

Google shortwave newsgroup is not moderated why, because they
want freedom of speech and expression to post a good article related
to the topic and accept criticisms on the article posted on the group
and allow also exchanging of views in a certain article.

There is no such thing as a "google shortwave newsgroup". This is
usenet. Google doesn't have anything to do with it, unless you post
from there, and their archives of old posts which they took over from
deja.

It doesn't
muzzle free speech or express its views. Google shortwave newsgroup is
like a mirror of democracy in the public arena on the Internet.

Ditto.... sigh...

Stop hiding, there is nowhere to hide. Go and challenge the gays
and politics infiltrators on your shortwave newsgroup. "STOP THEM".

I'm fairly young, have my health, why on earth would I want to do a
thing like that? Hell, all you have to do is wait until that "queers
and the straight guy" show are on TV, and they will all be gone for
awhile. Hell, you complain about this weaselly ass NG. They are
starting to put shows about queers on nationwide TV. It won't be long
until it's considered normal acceptable behavior to be a queer. I
dunno about you, but that bothers me more than a few lounging around
on this newsgroup in their pink crotchless fishnet pantyhose . Hell,
just thinking about that, is good for a quick laugh. I don't give a
damn what anyone says, I think any man that wants to physically invade
the poopshoot of another man is a sick individual and in need of help.
But I'm a redneck. That makes it acceptable for me to think this way.
No one will ever accuse me of being politically correct. Most people
that are P.C. are half queer anyway...:/ MK