Old March 17th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Pinter

Default Chuck Harder back on SW?

Hello,

A while back I thought I saw something about Chuck Harder returning to
Shortwave. Does anyone have any schedules/frequencies? I've checked
Chuck's web site, but as usual, it's woefully out of date.

Hank

Please remove the "z"'s from the email address for
replies via email.
Old March 17th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ve3...

I have heard him several times on 12160 at 3pm est. Sometimes someone
else is on instead so his appearances are intermittent. Unfotunately
reception of 12160 has been terrible at this location so I haven't been
able to listen. Some of his material is supposed to be available as a
podcast.

Old March 17th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ve3...

Try talkstarradio.com and follow the links

Old March 18th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chuck Harder and Bo Gritz (is Bo Gritz on radio nowdays?) are two of my
favorites.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Pinter

Thank you. I, too, have checked that frequency, but haven't heard
him. It was probably his replacement I happened to catch. He used to
have a regular (rather boring, IMHO -- but that's subjective when it
comes to Chuck) replacement on days when he was, uh, doing something
else, back in the day.

Hank

On 17 Mar 2006 10:18:03 -0800, "ve3..." replied:

Old March 18th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Pinter

Ahhh... will do. Thanks again.

On 17 Mar 2006 13:52:22 -0800, "ve3..." replied:

Try talkstarradio.com and follow the links

Old March 18th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Pinter

Yeah, Chuckie is one in a million. Thank God.

Hank

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:59:48 -0600, replied:

Old March 18th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I used to listen to Chuck Harder on either WMPQ or WJNT AM radio (I
forget just which radio station right now) here in Jackson,Mississippi
over twenty years ago.Then he went to Shortwave broadcasting and I kept
on ahhlistenin.I used to listen to Bo Gritz on Shortwave too.I dont
listen to kook shows on any kind of radio or tv.People can say what they
want,I have my favorites and they have theirs.(but I am always right)
cuhulin