Old March 25th 17, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default QRZ Forums - Homebrew and Kit Projects for Saturday 25 March 2017

Homebrew and Kit Projects

HI-PER-MITE Audio CW Filter

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...filter.560424/

I recently built a little HI-PER-MITE kit. Its an active audio CW
filter/amp designed for QRP radios, but would benefit any radio that lacks
tight filtering. Its available from The 4 StateQRP Group, and I think a
bargain for $25.

The filter has a number of assembly options depending on how it is to be
used. I built mine to be a stand-alone filter and amplifier, plugging into
the...

HI-PER-MITE Audio CW Filter

Ham Nation Pine Board Project discussion

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...ussion.560412/

I am starting this thread as a place to discuss and have questions answered
about the Ham Nation Pine Board project, an AM transmitter project (an
possibly more later) being done by Bob Heil on Ham Nation.

Ill start if off:

Last week, Bob said to purchase crystals right away from International
Crystal Manufacturing because they are going out of business. As many
discovered the next day, they are no longer taking orders.

So, the next possibility appears to be this site:...

Ham Nation Pine Board Project discussion

Genesis SDR kits, overview?

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...erview.560365/

I have recently had my interest piqued by Genesis SDR kits.

http://www.genesisradio.com.au/

They seem to have a number of models and a reputation for detailed
information and support.

But Im not finding an overview anywhere. Pros and cons of the various
models versus each other.

For example a compare and contrast of the G11 versus the G59 on the HF
bands would be nice.

Can anyone give me the benefit of their experience or point me to a website
that would be useful in this...

Genesis SDR kits, overview?