Old February 7th 11, 07:18 PM
Junior Member

Default Kenwood r 5000 no FM reception

Hi ,I m a newbie, and I wonder if any of you guys could help me. I just got a Kenwood r 5000 with a VC 20 VHF and have it hooked to an Ameco preamplifier/active antenna.It works fine in all frequencies but FM 87.5-108 MHz; I also have noticed that the best reception I get in all other frequencies is when I have it on the AM mode,except FM of course where I only get static.
Thanks in advance for any help.I have read the manual and still can't figure out if there is something wrong with the radio or I'm not operating it properly.

Kenwood R-5000 3D Shortwave 16 July 9th 08 04:41 AM
FS Kenwood R-5000 Michael Lawson Shortwave 0 May 3rd 06 04:17 AM
FA Kenwood R-5000 Brian Hill Swap 0 May 2nd 06 03:29 AM
Panasonic RF-5000 SW Reception Problem? val58 Shortwave 2 April 28th 06 09:19 PM
Kenwood R-5000 fartin freddy Shortwave 6 March 10th 04 11:52 PM