Old April 28th 17, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

On Thursday, April 6, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
I've been to www.fractenna.com
and seen a content-rich web site put together by what seems to a group of
reasonable people.
73, Corry K4DOH

As Corry pointed out 17 years ago--and as Google continues to list as contemporary placement-- my colleagues and I are indeed reasonable people.

Over the 17 years--with Google still actively reminding us-- the team at fractenna has seen an astonishing adoption of our fractal antenna technology, played out as a classic paradigm shift in the antenna field. We are proud to service our many, many customers and proud of the benefit our products and inventions have brought,world wide.

Enjoying the success of this bold endeavor in innovation, I want others to know I am doing very well(having the time of my life!)and thanks all who had positive feedback and objective queries through the years.

Don't let the batards getya down:-)

Best to all,
Nathan Cohen (Chip W1YW)