Default Foreign Policy Magazine

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:17:44 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
fred k. engels wrote:

Johnny Strabler (KE6PZH/FO5GJ)

You are correct, sir. I understand he went by the name "Martin" on the
air.

I'm wondering, what percentage of hams have callsigns from 2 or more
countries?

Is it legal for people in Washington State to prepare for nuclear war? ...And they cant 'get the hell out of Dodge' either.
  #12   Report Post  
Old May 16th 17, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017

Jesus H. CHRIST

The fully encrypted fox channel is all Kim all the time
The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:17:44 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
fred k. engels wrote:

Johnny Strabler (KE6PZH/FO5GJ)

You are correct, sir. I understand he went by the name "Martin" on the
air.

I'm wondering, what percentage of hams have callsigns from 2 or more
countries?

Is it legal for people in Washington State to prepare for nuclear war?
....And they cant 'get the hell out of Dodge' either.

#13   Report Post  
Old May 17th 17, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006

Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster Trump's National Security Adviser and Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court. Both have been listed as members of the establishment globalist swamp known as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Trump needs to fire McMaster. He is very bad company.

From https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-globalism-cfr

“The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence, and submergence into an all-powerful one-world government,” the admiral warned, adding that “this lust to surrender the sovereignty and independence of the United States is pervasive throughout most of the membership.” In other words, not everyone in the CFR is a fanatical globalist determined to sell out America's sovereignty, but most are."

"That sinister agenda becomes clear from reading the CFR's own magazine, known as Foreign Affairs. In April 1974, for example, Richard Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State, explained how the agenda for world government would be pursued. “In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down,” he wrote. “An end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned assault.” The magazine also regularly promotes regional government, war, and attacks on national sovereignty."

#14   Report Post  
Old May 17th 17, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:30:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster Trump's National Security Adviser and Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court. Both have been listed as members of the establishment globalist swamp known as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Trump needs to fire McMaster. He is very bad company.

From https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-globalism-cfr

“The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence, and submergence into an all-powerful one-world government,” the admiral warned, adding that “this lust to surrender the sovereignty and independence of the United States is pervasive throughout most of the membership.” In other words, not everyone in the CFR is a fanatical globalist determined to sell out America's sovereignty, but most are."

"That sinister agenda becomes clear from reading the CFR's own magazine, known as Foreign Affairs. In April 1974, for example, Richard Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State, explained how the agenda for world government would be pursued. “In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down,” he wrote. “An end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned assault.” The magazine also regularly promotes regional government, war, and attacks on national sovereignty."

Trump needs to fire everybody.
  #15   Report Post  
Old May 17th 17, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:48:46 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

According to Roger Stone there are firings to come. McMaster and Preibus. Spicer is over his head and will likely be shown the door also. Kushner needs the boot but that likely won't happen. Probably the best we can hope for is to marginalize him by giving him another job and call it a "promotion" to save face.

That would be a good start. Trump needs to say the hell with everything and stop trying to play nice with the establishment swamp. Love his idea of ending press briefings. A symbolic slap in the face that will demonstrate how irrelevant they have become in the digital world.

Do what the folks sent him to D.C. to do. If he doesn't he's a one-termer. Hell he could almost assure his re-election just by throwing Hillary Clinton in prison and ending the invasion of the teeming hordes.

Do those two things and get the country the hell out of the Middle East and he'll have my vote for another term. I'd forgive a lot if those promises are kept.

An Executive Order ending the aerial spraying of the nation would be nice to.

Alas I'm not holding my breath on any of the above happening. But one can hope. We are living in interesting times.

#16   Report Post  
Old May 17th 17, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:42:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:48:46 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

According to Roger Stone there are firings to come. McMaster and Preibus. Spicer is over his head and will likely be shown the door also. Kushner needs the boot but that likely won't happen. Probably the best we can hope for is to marginalize him by giving him another job and call it a "promotion" to save face.

That would be a good start. Trump needs to say the hell with everything and stop trying to play nice with the establishment swamp. Love his idea of ending press briefings. A symbolic slap in the face that will demonstrate how irrelevant they have become in the digital world.

Do what the folks sent him to D.C. to do. If he doesn't he's a one-termer.. Hell he could almost assure his re-election just by throwing Hillary Clinton in prison and ending the invasion of the teeming hordes.

Do those two things and get the country the hell out of the Middle East and he'll have my vote for another term. I'd forgive a lot if those promises are kept.

An Executive Order ending the aerial spraying of the nation would be nice to.

Alas I'm not holding my breath on any of the above happening. But one can hope. We are living in interesting times.

Make Kushner go back to New Yawk and stay there, or to Israel.