Old May 20th 17, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default $110,000,000 Painting

Proof that there is no correlation between wealth and intelligence. I can't believe the prior owner shelled out $19,000 for this piece of garbage.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-at-sotheby-s

Wish I would have saved all the juvenile rubbish I doodled during my grade school classes way back when. I'd be a multi-millionaire today!

The world has gone mad.

Old May 20th 17, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep making a big deal out of
the secret services recruitment ads? How else are spy agencies, going to
find the
best qualified individuals.

Old May 20th 17, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 9:07:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Proof that there is no correlation between wealth and intelligence. I can't believe the prior owner shelled out $19,000 for this piece of garbage.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-at-sotheby-s

Wish I would have saved all the juvenile rubbish I doodled during my grade school classes way back when. I'd be a multi-millionaire today!

The world has gone mad.

Speaking of juvenile rubbish, scroll down the article and check out the Willem de Kooning painting that sold for $13.1 million. Bwhahahahaha!!!

Good work if you can get it.
Old May 20th 17, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 9:16:57 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep making a big deal out of
the secret services recruitment ads? How else are spy agencies, going to
find the
best qualified individuals.

English
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

Bulgarian
nul
edĂ*n
dva
tri
chétiri
pet
shest
sédem
Ăłsem
dévet

French
zero
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf

German^
null
eins
zwei
drei
vier
fĂŒnf
sechs
sieben
acht
neun

Spanish
cero
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve

Czech
nula
jeden
dva
tr^i
chtyr^i
pĂȘt
shest
sedm
osm
devĂȘt

Polish
zero
jeden
dwa
trzy
cztery
pie,c'
szes'c'
siedem
osiem
dziewie,c'

Romanian
zero
unu
doi
trei
patru
cinci
s,ase
s,apte
opt
nouĂą

Slovak*
nula
jeden
dva
tri
shtyri
pÀt'
shest'
sedem
osem
devÀt'

West
nula
jeden
dva
try
shtyry
pet
shest
sedem
ossem
devat

East
nula
jeden
dva
tri
shtyri
pejc
shesc
shedzem
osem
dzevec

Serbo-Croat
nula
jĂšdan
dvĂą
trĂź
chĂštiri
pĂȘt
shĂȘst
sëdam
ösam
dëve:t

Slovene
nula
ena
dva
tri
shtiri
pet
shest
sedem
osem
devet

Russian
null
odĂ*n
dva
tri
chety're
pyat'
shest'
sem'
vĂłsem'
dévyat'
Old May 20th 17, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Jim Stone at jimstone.is says, HA HA HA! FIVE STAR COMMENT OF THE DAY:

Painting a TO Nelson[_2_] Radio Photos 2 June 8th 09 11:29 PM
Custom Oil Painting [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 11th 07 04:33 AM
Painting ladder line? Bob P Antenna 2 November 30th 04 03:33 PM
Painting the antenna blair thompson Antenna 13 May 26th 04 09:41 PM
Painting a Yagi Peter Antenna 1 September 20th 03 07:52 PM