Old May 20th 17, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Joe Lieberman For FBI Director?

"Raymond Walter Kelly

Born: 4-Sep-1941
Birthplace: Manhattan, NY

Gender: Male
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Occupation: Law Enforcement

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: NYPD Commissioner, 2002-13

Military service: USMC (2nd Lt., Vietnam War); USMC Reserve

Father: James F. Kelly
Mother: Elizabeth
Wife: Veronica (two sons)
Son: Jim
Son: Greg Kelly (FOX reporter)

High School: Archbishop Molloy High School, Queens, NY (1959)
University: BBA, Manhattan College (1963)
Law School: JD, St. John's University School of Law (1971)
Law School: LLM, New York University School of Law (1974)
University: MPA, John F. Kennedy School of Government

New York City Police Commissioner (2002-13)
Bear Stearns Senior Managing Director for Global Security (2000-01)
US Customs Service Commissioner (1998-2000)
Interpol VP for the Americas (1996-2000)
US Treasury Department Under Secretary for Enforcement (1996-98)
New York City Police Commissioner (1992-94)
Irish Ancestry

Outside the beltway swamp Raymond Kelly should be the slam dunk appointee. "

Trump wants a figurehead on
top at FBI, not someone who
will discover that Trump is just
UNFIT FOR THE JOB AND WAS
RUNNING AS A JOKE. Hello,
voters??
Old May 20th 17, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 5:42:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

bloomberg.com Saudi Arabia greets Trump with billions of dollars of deals. ...The Art Of The Deal
Old May 21st 17, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 8:03:32 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Saudi Arabia and Wahabi and 9/11. Saudi Arabia funded extremism and muslim radicalism in mosques and charities,,, washingtontimes.com and other news sites. They (''they'') say Iran is the enemy. Iran is NOT an enemy to U.S.A!

As usual DhiaDuit is the only one that gets it. Jew Israel and Arab Saudi are both treacherous terrorist states lead by scum from the bottom of the scumbag.

That these two alleged "enemies" are in cahoots should tell you all you need to know. Both are working overtime trying manipulate Trump into war with Iran. As are the international clique of Zionists.

I've known Iranians and they are the most honorable and decent people I've ever dealt with. The exact reverse can be said of the Jews and Arabs.

If Trump falls for their machinations it will likely lead to WW III. I can also envision a scenario in which the US neocons and Zionists promise Trump a second term if he accedes to their demands to attack Iran.

Will Trump have the strength of character to resist their relentless pressure? That's the $64,000 question.

We are living in interesting times.
Old May 22nd 17, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 2:24:56 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:

TRUMP's resolve won't come from inner strength but from his desire to be
popular -- NUMBER 1! If he believes the American people are dead set
against going to war with Iran, he won't **** EVERYBODY off.

Problem is, TRUMP is prone to fantasies.

This is not encouraging.

If you watched the main stream corporate controlled media talking heads today (Sunday) you should be even less encouraged now.

Faux News gushing forth about Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Zionist Neo-Con John Bolton enthusiastically praising Trump for identifying Iran as America's "real enemy" in the Middle East. Etc.etc.etc...

The propaganda barrage has officially begun. I fear that this is not going to end well. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Old May 22nd 17, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 2:24:56 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:

TRUMP's resolve won't come from inner strength but from his desire to be
popular -- NUMBER 1! If he believes the American people are dead set
against going to war with Iran, he won't **** EVERYBODY off.

Problem is, TRUMP is prone to fantasies.

This is not encouraging.

If you watched the main stream corporate controlled media talking heads today (Sunday) you should be even less encouraged now.

I hardly ever watch TV news anymore. NPR coverage is actually pretty
even handed, despite their reputation. Their analysis of Trump in Saudi
is that Trump is scapegoating Iran in order to draw the Sunni Muslims
and Isreal closer togther. Of course, NPR is too polite to use a word
like "scapegoating".

But the news analyst made the point.

They followed up with some positive-ish news about changes in the
political scene in Iran.

Faux News gushing forth about Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Zionist Neo-Con John Bolton enthusiastically praising Trump for identifying Iran as America's "real enemy" in the Middle East. Etc.etc.etc...

At least Bolton wasn't appointed head of the NSA. I don't know if TRUMP
was actually considering Bolton or if Bolton himself was the source of
the story. My guess is 50/50.

The propaganda barrage has officially begun. I fear that this is not going to end well. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I'm hoping TRUMP reaches the limits of his Mideast peace attention span
and then tries to achieve greatness with the next thing that crosses his
mind.