Old May 23rd 17, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default [KB6NU] Would you buy a walkie-talkie from this woman?

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Would you buy a walkie-talkie from this woman?

I got this email while I was in DaytonÂ*

From: Chierda Rita

To: Dan Romanchik

Subject: Walkie talkie

Good day, Quality is Our Culture.

Greeting from Quanzhou Chierda Electronic Telecom Co., LTD, one of walkie
talkie business in China since 1988. Â*Our value message is With Us Your
Money In Safe, You Business In Safe. Our factory do great not only in DMR
digital radio and analog radios but also in the mobile and repeaters.

I am write this Email to find that if there are any problems about the
radios we can help you to deal with?

PS: If you are not the right person, would you please refer me to the right
person who is taking care of purchasing?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Chierda Rita

Hmmmmmm. I will be looking for a DMR radio—if our club ever gets the DMR
repeater installed anyway.

The post Would you buy a walkie-talkie from this woman? appeared first on
KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.