Old September 12th 03, 07:12 AM
Jack Twilley

Default TH-D7 battery charger flashes red -- bad battery?

Old February 5th 17, 02:47 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Twilley View Post
You may be able to revive the battery by flashing it. If you have a power supply hook up a plus and minus to the power supply. Touch the contacts on the battery for about 5 seconds. Make sure you touch plus to plus and negative to negative. That should put enough voltage into the battery to get it started charging. As soon as you flash the battery for five seconds plug it into the charger , it should begin to charge. I do this all the time with My Motorola Ni-cad batteries. Good luck.
Old December 6th 17, 05:14 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
You may greatly benefit from Hydromax and be able to revive the battery by flashing it. If you have a power supply hook up a plus and minus to the power supply. Touch the contacts on the battery for about 5 seconds. Make sure you touch plus to plus and negative to negative. That should put enough voltage into the battery to get it started charging. As soon as you flash the battery for five seconds plug it into the charger , it should begin to charge. I do this all the time with My Motorola Ni-cad batteries. Good luck.
Hi Admiral, can you flash the battery like this indefinitely or is that like a last ditch effort?

Last edited by Waldos : December 21st 21 at 12:50 PM