Old April 24th 05, 08:00 AM
Arf! Arf!

Default Share My Glendale Home?

I, Roger Leo Wiseman, AB8MQ, being of unsound mind have an offer to make to
others who are like me.

I live at 610 Glen Haven Avenue in Glendale, West Virginia.

I have a two bedroom house that is situated in a quiet and quaint part of
West Virginia. My house has 800 square feet of floor space, has one bathroom
with hot and cold running water and a toilet that works most of the time.

I am looking for a like-minded roommate who can use the second bedroom,
which measures eight by ten feet.

The kitchen has a gas stove and a microwave, both of which worked at the
time of this writing.

If you are interested in sharing my humble home and can afford $400 per
month rent, let me know. I require only that you pay cash up front at the
first of each month.

I will not ask for, nor will I look into your criminal background since I
have one of my own.

Also, don't worry about the local Police. They all know me so if you see a
squad car parked down the block during the day, ignore them. The Chief often
stops by just to see how I am doing.

If you are interested, submit your questions to .

Old April 27th 05, 08:35 PM
Roger Wiseman

I forgot to mention that sometimes my sister stops
by. We can both **** her at the same time too.

We'll have to roll her in flower to find the wet
spots.

Here she is.

http://au.geocities.com/shgames/fat-woman.jpg

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:00:33 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

[...]

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #668 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 July 11th 04 07:57 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #668 Tedd Mirgliotta General 0 July 11th 04 07:57 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #668 Tedd Mirgliotta Info 0 July 11th 04 07:57 PM
New Home Brew Store GTS Homebrew 20 November 23rd 03 11:29 AM
New Home Brew Store GTS Homebrew 0 November 13th 03 01:14 AM