Old September 18th 14, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scottish Independence Referendum 2014

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014, wrote:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/scottish-i...ferendum-2014/

Good coverage and clear your cookies when you leave yahoo.

So you don't have a shortwave radio to hear this news directly?

Maybe you need a different newsgroup.

Michael

Old September 18th 14, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And maybe you need a life you piece of **** troll.
Old September 18th 14, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:50:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
And maybe you need a life you piece of **** troll.

The two BBC Tee Vee channels I can watch on my Comcast Xfinity Tee Vee channels lineup (whatever the hell it is called?) on my Tee Vee, one of them is BBC World news, the other one is BBC America. Looka here, what if that Scottish Referendum voteing thangy is a draw? www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01p33jl (World War One At Home) Google,,, BBC Radio Scotland
Old September 18th 14, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:53:39 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:50:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:

And maybe you need a life you piece of **** troll.

The two BBC Tee Vee channels I can watch on my Comcast Xfinity Tee Vee channels lineup (whatever the hell it is called?) on my Tee Vee, one of them is BBC World news, the other one is BBC America. Looka here, what if that Scottish Referendum voteing thangy is a draw? www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01p33jl (World War One At Home) Google,,, BBC Radio Scotland

Google,,, journal neo.org Scottish Independence and the decline of the West The last skirmishes/Battles of the War of Northern Aggression was North of the Artic Circle, Confederate War Ships SINKING Brit Ships.